? servers

? players online

Last CT

• Content Count:  1920

Hello everyone,

It has come to my attention that recently I've been seeing a lot of CT's camp armory as last CT, and give a freeday and claim they aren't delaying. As the rule states (or something very close to it): "Last CT can camp armory as long as they are not delaying."

I think it would be a good idea to amend this rule to where CT's can not camp armory as last CT, as in most cases they are actually delaying, especially when they give a freeday for an excuse to sit in armory and wait to see if any T is dumb enough to go in.

Please share your thoughts on this, but I think it would speed up quite a few rounds and make the game more enjoyable and exciting for players and spectators.

~Phoenix

• Content Count:  4441

Last CT has always been an issue on our server, the way other servers handle this is that they let the Last CT gun everyone down. The problem these communities run into (not one that I am making up) is that the Last CT gets to gun down everyone, including 5-10 people who happen to be following the orders or trapped in isolation. I think hitting a middle ground where the Last CT can't camp armory or vents might be a fine distinction. Making it so the Last CT can't camp whatsoever I have an issue with, but on most maps those 2 places draw the round out most. This isn't to say I want it so a CT can't wait in a vent or armory, it's to say that they can't pitch a tent and make everyone watch them delay the inevitable CT loss. The whole problem is something we're aware of, and we've discussed numerous changes but have not yet hit on one. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about this issue and hopefully throw out some solutions we can think about.

Last CT has always been an issue on our server, the way other servers handle this is that they let the Last CT gun everyone down. The problem these communities run into (not one that I am making up) is that the Last CT gets to gun down everyone, including 5-10 people who happen to be following the orders or trapped in isolation. I think hitting a middle ground where the Last CT can't camp armory or vents might be a fine distinction. Making it so the Last CT can't camp whatsoever I have an issue with, but on most maps those 2 places draw the round out most. This isn't to say I want it so a CT can't wait in a vent or armory, it's to say that they can't pitch a tent and make everyone watch them delay the inevitable CT loss. The whole problem is something we're aware of, and we've discussed numerous changes but have not yet hit on one. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about this issue and hopefully throw out some solutions we can think about.

I think a good middle ground would be to have so that Last CT cant "CAMP" vents or armory, but can feel free to check them for a short amount of time for rebellers, but then go right back out and enforce their orders elsewhere.

I think we should also expand this to secrets as well, because someone could easily camp AWP window, or the space above soccer door on the respective VIP maps and say "well I wasn't in vents or armory so".

I understand the dilemma on finding a difficult perfect rule regarding this. Maybe call an informal meeting between active JB players interested in putting their input on TS sometime soon?

• Content Count:  4441

I think a good middle ground would be to have so that Last CT cant "CAMP" vents or armory, but can feel free to check them for a short amount of time for rebellers, but then go right back out and enforce their orders elsewhere.

I think we should also expand this to secrets as well, because someone could easily camp AWP window, or the space above soccer door on the respective VIP maps and say "well I wasn't in vents or armory so".

I understand the dilemma on finding a difficult perfect rule regarding this. Maybe call an informal meeting between active JB players interested in putting their input on TS sometime soon?

One of the next [JB Feedback] threads was going to be on this issue but I guess this thread can just serve as it. There is actually a lot of them lined up which is why I keep trying to move them along by bumping them, private messaging people, and mentioning the thread elsewhere. Once these last 2 get more discussion I'll be personally more comfortable moving ahead. The next Jailbreak Community Meeting will likely be sometime during a week later into the night, but I'd like to wait to make a few more changes before having another one being that there are a lot of things ahead.

One of the next [JB Feedback] threads was going to be on this issue but I guess this thread can just serve as it. There is actually a lot of them lined up which is why I keep trying to move them along by bumping them, private messaging people, and mentioning the thread elsewhere. Once these last 2 get more discussion I'll be personally more comfortable moving ahead. The next Jailbreak Community Meeting will likely be sometime during a week later into the night, but I'd like to wait to make a few more changes before having another one being that there are a lot of things ahead.

That sounds good. I think you should actually just make a [JB Feedback] thread as I think it'll get better attention & feedback in the JB section than it will here.

Of course, make sure the current feedback things get taken care of first. I don't see this as the TOP priority, and trying to force too many changes at once may upset people. Just steam message me when this is made into a feedback post or brought back up.

• Content Count:  452

This doesn't need to be added, CTs have enough against them as it is. If the last CT is camping armory in your opinion and not enforcing orders call an admin or record a clip. As a CT finding yourself as the last CT in armory is common, and I've experienced it a bunch. If I am last CT and for example I say "All Ts freeday" that doesn't mean I need to exit armory right after my order to get gang banged by Ts. Futhermore, in my opinion this is a non-issue as our rounds go quicker than any other jb server on CS:GO.

• Content Count:  15

Talking about last CT, this is honestly really the most pathetic thing about the jailbreak server how can 1 CT control a bunch of T’s up to 5-15 people while most of them are rebelling? It’s literally impossible, plus if there is just 1 CT at this point then the T’s should already be rebelling at this point to kill the last CT and to end the round. Of corse I agree that CT’s should not be camping in armory, vents, and even T’s secrets because it’s just unfair, they should only be there to go after a rebeller that they saw or heard go through and even then it should be a quick in and out scenario, Not a stay there and wait for one to come out. There’s a lot of things that needs to be fixed on the server because it’s not even fun since every single round it’s a freeday and the game ends with a tie. SG can be just had fun as the other jailbreak servers but it would need a lot of changes to rules and mechanics to entertain a majority of people including me.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.