? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

jb_tropical_island_v2 request

• Content Count:  4441

Despite the fact that there is our deep state conspiracy to keep Tropical Island from being added I'm gonna try to push this one through. There is a game on the second island called flicks which allows you spam Deagles till it crashes the server. If someone wants to message me for SG's version of this map (literally just fixes to the original) and fix it whether with stripper or better yet remove it entirely in hammer then recompile the map let me know. If it doesn't get done I'm not going to readd a map to the server that gives someone the ability to crash the server and clients.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7i7k3um7cq2r2ix/jb_tropical_island_v3_sg.bsp/file

• Content Count:  4441

Keep this garbage map off the server. Every order is free day on second island

Essentially the same as maps like Clouds, Summerjail, SpyvsSpy. Not going to keep a map off cause people fail to give proper orders, it's still by all indicators a good map. People enjoyed it a lot and in the small time it was on the server it amassed a lot of playtime. If more people feel this way we obviously won't readd it, and if after we do readd it people still feel that way we can just remove it.

• Content Count:  659

@Nimmy @GhostTitanium @roux

If any of you guys wanna do this today I'd give you a big smooch and throw it on the server way later after I get home from work.

Im out rn but I’ll probably be free when i get home.

edit: yeah i cant get this map to compile. it probably needs to be done in stripper.

Edited by GhostTitanium