? servers

? players online

Who would you like to see in smash ultimate?

• Content Count:  133

In sm4sh, my most favorite dlc character would be lucas, why was he cut from sm4sh anyways? I personally love this character and the game series he is from is just amazing and fun, the music, the attacks, the characters from the series, and the story are just amazing and beautiful. Now with smash ultimate coming somewhere near December and the recent smash direct got me thinking.

WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN SMASH?

I really want another mother character (not ninten since he can be an echo fighter for ness) but I want a villain character from mother coming into smash, I suggest either porky (in his mech) or the masked man (claus). Porky was a boss in subspace and is a villain in mother 3 (and sorta mother 2) but since ridly made it in smash ultimate? Maybe porky can to who knows, but what I really want is the masked man, the masked man would amazing for smash ultimate, he is very different then ness and lucas, while lucas and ness can use pk fire, pk freeze (only lucas), pk flash (pk pulse), and pk starstorm, the masked man could have a completely different moveset because he can use those psi abilities. The masked man wields a sword and some sort of lazer rifle, I don’t know what it is but it shoots, the only psi abilities the masked man has is pk love and pk thunder (or the electric boom boom crash attack), his netural B can be him shooting his gun, his up-b can be a jet pack that he uses in chapter 7 to escape lucas and his group after fighting them for the first time (with limited fuel), his side-b can be something like pk fire but instead using pk love in a small deadly ball, and his down b could be him surrounding him with an electric shock that does damage but doesn't deal any knockback. Anyways thats who I would want to in smash ultimate, who would you want to see?

Reply to Thread