? servers

? players online

2018 NFL Regular Season Predictions

• Content Count:  1920

Instead of blurbing about each pick of yours : I've supplied predicitons of my own and a little note as to why ;) (and also predicted record)

AFC

AFC East

New England Patriots- It's the damn evil empire. I see another year or two out of them before they die. 12-4

Miami Dolphins- I think Tannehill will improve a lot after watching last year. Big roster changes will mean inconsistent play 8-8

Buffalo Bills- A fluke year with luck (and Shady if he doesn't catch a case) carrying them to a mediocre year. 6-10

New York Jets- A couple of young talents, but will remain a punching bag for the next couple years 5-11

AFC West

Los Angeles Chargers- Will get a final volt (haha) out of Rivers, a solid team around otherwise. 10-6

Denver Broncos- With a solid defense (though not what it was for super bowl squad), could be a fairly solid year. 9-7

Kansas City Chiefs- Two Words. Andy Reid. Will either lose the last 7 of 8 or sneak into the wild card and choke first game in 7-9

Oakland Raiders- A team not quite yet ready to compete. Has many pieces needed, just needs time to mesh and find their groove. 6-10

AFC North

Pittsburgh Steelers- Bell and Big Ben get one more good year and make a playoff run but then lose to the Evil Empire. 11-5

Baltimore Ravens- Nothing really stand out here. Mediocre - Average season. 8-8

Cincinnati Bengals- Same tale as the Ravens. 7-9

Cleveland Browns- "Factory of Sadness" 2-14

AFC South

Tennessee Titans- Mariota leads the team to a fluke of a year and will defeat the Evil Empire. Strong team, but a strong division. Losing 2 to Jacksonville and one away to Houston. 13-3

Jacksonville Jaguars- A strong and upcoming team. Will get the top wildcard spot. 10-6

Houston Texans- A solid team but will lose games they should have won and just miss playoffs. 8-8

Indianapolis Colts- Even WITH the return of Andrew Luck, the rest of the team is lacking. Luck will get pummeled again with a less-than offensive line. 3-13

National Football Conference

NFC East

Philadelphia Eagles- With the return of Ginger Jesus, the Eagles will have another VERY strong year, except not as the underdogs this time. 13-3

Dallas Cowboys- Zeke carries to a mediocre season. Usual Dallas squeaks by in Philly but loses miserably at home. 7-9

New York Giants- A fun to watch offense, but with a dying Eli and a new scheme on defense, things won't be too pretty this year. 5-10

Washington Redskins- Alex Smith flops, but the new additions look promising. Same results as Giants. 5-10

NFC West

Los Angeles Rams- Has a good up and coming roster. Will get 6 wins from the rest of the division. 10-6

San Francisco 49ers- Garropolo doesn't live up to the full hype but still does well enough to get the 49ers to the playoffs. 9-7

Arizona Cardinals- Josh Rosen will start by week 5 due to Bradford being Bradford and won't be ready to play in the NFL, will do poorly and the team will mirror. 6-10

Seattle Seahawks- Simply not the team they once were, Wilson might be the sole producer on offense and lead the Hawks to an abysmal season. 4-12

NFC North

Minnesota Vikings- Despite lacking a franchise QB, is still strong at most other positions. SKOL goes back deep into the playoffs 11-5

Green Bay Packers- A healthy Packers means success. Thrive in the later weeks and also a strong team. 10-6

Detroit Lions- Just simply average. Nothing special here 8-8

Chicago Bears- A fresh start, but needs a lot of pieces. A situating year, will be strong team next year, but flunks this year. 4-12

NFC South

New Orleans Saints- One final showing from one of the better QBs to grace the game. Playoff push. 11-5

Atlanta Falcons- A still strong Falcons team does well 3/4 of the season but loses 4 of their last 5 and just misses playoffs 8-8

Carolina Panthers- Lots of growing pains. All I need to say. 6-10

Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Would be top of the division IMO if Winston wasn't suspended the first 3. Start off poor and keep the bad momentum going. 6-10

Feel free to come back and roast me in January when I'm completely wrong.

Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  1633

Sorry I’m a Philly fan in all four major sports. Not a bandwagon I promise D:

I mostly agree with you @BluePhoenix except the AFC South, mainly how you placed the Tennessee Titans. They were playing two teams in their division that were dealing with major injuries. When they played the Texans with Deshaun Watson they got CRUSHED. The Titans are good but aren’t good enough to realistically compete. Their schedule was really easy last year and the only reason they got to the playoffs was because the AFC sucked. The Texans and the Jags are also far more superior in my opinion, and who knows how the Colts could do.

The Jaguars or Texans are probably going to win the division. I don’t think the Titans honestly have a shot unless the other teams in their division get fucked by injuries.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1920

Sorry I’m a Philly fan in all four major sports. Not a bandwagon I promise D:

I mostly agree with you @BluePhoenix except the AFC South, mainly how you placed the Tennessee Titans. They were playing two teams in their division that were dealing with major injuries. When they played the Texans with Deshaun Watson they got CRUSHED. The Titans are good but aren’t good enough to realistically compete. Their schedule was really easy last year and the only reason they got to the playoffs was because the AFC sucked. The Texans and the Jags are also far more superior in my opinion, and who knows how the Colts could do.

The Jaguars or Texans are probably going to win the division. I don’t think the Titans honestly have a shot unless the other teams in their division get fucked by injuries.

I used that division as more of the "anomaly" of the league. There's one every year. I was pretty serious until then, and then I just decided to have a bit of fun.

Reply to Thread