? servers

? players online

Fallout 76 Won't Be Available on Steam

• Content Count:  4441

You realize we are talking about the company who tried to push paid mods when you say they aren't moneywhoring

Not sure what the issue with Creation Club is when you can still have the ability to use mods you can just as easily setup aswell? If you don't like them you don't have to buy them, there is nothing you're missing out on cause frankly most of them are shit and far worse than public mods. I would have an issue with Creation Club if they completely eliminated the opinion to use others, but that's just not the truth. Them giving an official platform that gets mod makers visibility, makes them money and makes the mod developers money is actually a good concept.

I do wish they paid the mod developers more (not a flat rate), worked with them directly, and potentially looked towards hiring the really talented ones. They don't allow mod developers to just stop hosting their mods publicly and all of the sudden start cashing in through Creation Club (which I think is a good idea). Creation Club as a concept actually has really good potential to increase the games longevity and produce quality DLC-type content to an already great game. You're trying to paint Bethesda as a company that does bad things against the overall good of the consumer for money, instead of just a company who is trying to make money (which makes absolutely no sense). There is absolutely nothing wrong with a company trying to make money and I think the way Bethesda goes about doing that is completely tasteful.

Reply to Thread