Reid99
    SG Elite

Adding a -scaleform help message in the chat

Since whoever has the panorama UI on crashes after literally every map change (and with it being forced to use ingame by default), I thought it would be helpful if there could be a message that auto pops up in the chat in all the servers that say:

"If you're experiencing game crashes after a map change with Panorama UI, use -scaleform to revert to the old UI. Follow these steps to disable panorama, Library > Right Click CS:GO > Properties > Set Launch Options > type "-scaleform"" and have the highlighted green part in color ingame so it would stick out and grab the attention of people.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Reid99 For This Useful Post:
    Creten (08-07-2018)

Creten
    SG Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Reid99 View Post
    Since whoever has the panorama UI on crashes after literally every map change
    It crashes even without Panorama UI, I removed the new UI earlier and it would happen mostly every 8 maps. When I was using the Panorama UI it crashed quite more frequently. So this will definietly. Like @Soapy2k said in another post, -scaleform will only be available for a certain amount of time so enjoy the Old UI while you can.

It would be a good idea for people to have this currently while the higher ups are looking into the crashes and solutions, (I think)

Soapy2k
    SG Member
    On both scaleform and panorama, I crash once in a while when the map changes in JB. This doesn't happen for anything else. Just JB. This is most likely the server's issue more than the UI's.