? servers

? players online

what's your gear? (mouse, keyboard, headset)

• Content Count:  135

When you open a thread you should try and put some information to the thread as to what you personally use and why because this is kind of a shit post and people will bash you for this and or this might get deleted by a BD for lack of information.

Also look because there already might a other thread which the exact same information as this one and instead of opening another you can just post in that one.

Headset- Astro A50

Keybaord- Korsair k70

Mouse- Logitech G50

I chose all of that really based on how comfortable they all were and to me they seemed great and comfterable at the same time and were able to perform really well so it was a easy choice for me.

• Content Count:  2230

Keyboard - Corsair RGB Strafe

Headset - Steelseries Siberia 800 (called the Steelseries Wireless H when I got it before it came out)

Mouse - Finalmouse Ultralight Pro White

I actually just got the Ultralight Pro mouse two days ago to try it out (I prefer light mice due to how I hold them), previously been switching a lot, Zowie EC1-A, Zowie FK2, some Roccat mouse and a bunch of Deathadders. As for the headset I knew the CEO for the UK for steelseries a few years ago so I got two of them for free before they came out. +rep

• Content Count:  13

Recently upgraded my periphs.

OLD

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Tournament 2016

Mouse: Logitech g502

Headset: Astro A10s

Mic: Built in with A10s

NEW

Keyboard: HyperX Alloy FPS RGB (personally I have to use the risers because I'm used to the larger space bar from Blackwidow Tournament.

Mouse: Logitech G402 RGB

Headset: Astro A10s

Mic: Blue Yeti

Reply to Thread