Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bdcoll
    Senior Administrator
    So a sit-rep. The map is on hold indefinitley. Its too big a project for me to take on right now.

I will however be releasing a TTT_BattleRoyale, based on the almost complete Battle Royale level as it seems a shame to waste what has been done on that!

ImHunterIRL
    VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdcoll View Post
    So a sit-rep. The map is on hold indefinitley. Its too big a project for me to take on right now.

I will however be releasing a TTT_BattleRoyale, based on the almost complete Battle Royale level as it seems a shame to waste what has been done on that!
    AYEEEE This is gonna be so much fun with all of the regulars!

Bdcoll
    Senior Administrator
    Update

Well this is awkward isn't it. Its been a long, long time since i was in this post. A lots been going on in my life you guys won't know about, and its resulted in the map getting pushed further and further back.

I work as a 3D Visualiser, and in particular i work a lot with Unreal Engine right now (Some of my works going to be in the showcase later this year, and i'll potentially be on camera talking about it, so you might get a chance to see me AND hear me speak without ever knowing it!). Doing this work though does drain my desire to come back home and work on the map. I'm drained from bug fixing and 3D work all day, and to get home and do it all again does not appeal to me right now!

Ontop of this theirs a lot of time that needs factoring in for other things, i've had lots of well paying freelance work since October, been seeing my girlfriend a lot more often and picked up hobbies outside of my computer screen. All of this has resulted in less time on both the servers, and to work on this map.

So, where does the map stand?

Currently, its still stuck in a pretty basic layout. I've got a nice little spawn system that lets you see the other players being lowered into the level during the timer before roles are picked, you then venture out into 4 different "Levels".

2 of these levels are like Pauls old MG BR map, where you wander around climbing the tiers to stay out of the water.
    1 Level is half grass and half water and will play very differently to the first 2
    The fourth level is a Maze Runner type map, with walls shifting around to expose and hide player randomly.
    I also have a fifth level thought of which takes the bottom 3 levels of sinking ship, capsizes them, and forces you to fight your way around that.

Theirs no way around it, these are all big levels, which i neither have the time, nor desire to complete right now.

HOWEVER, this is not the end of TTT_Random. Not by a damn long shot. I am going to find some time, and i am going to complete the level in the image below. Its one of the tiered BR maps, and i think with some time it can work pretty damn well. I will release that as TTT_BattleRoyale_SG. It means i get the map out there for people to play on, but gives me time to figure out the gun problem (I'm sort of spawn 1,000 guns right now and hammer hates me for it!)

I will then focus on creating 2 of the other levels, probably the water level, and capsized sinking ship, and combine all 3 together into TTT_Random. If anyone here still wants to make a level let me know! Hypno's already had a go at one, and whilst it probably wont get used due to it not fitting in so well, it can potentially get used elsewhere

https://imgur.com/a/98rCkfn

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bdcoll For This Useful Post:
    bat (01-27-2019), Hypno (01-27-2019), Kieran (01-27-2019), Toasty (01-29-2019)

Bdcoll
    Senior Administrator
    https://imgur.com/3d3lZEg

It lives again. One level of 4 done (Mostly)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bdcoll For This Useful Post:
    bat (05-15-2019), Kirby (05-15-2019), Noxstar (05-15-2019), Toasty (05-15-2019)