• Content Count:  1469

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_shapeshifter

Type of map

Jail Break

Link to map download

Additional Information

a map that changes themes every round seems fun with 1 or two secrets for each one

(copy pasted)

Specials:

Every new round 1 of 2 Mapdesigns will be choosen which includes 10 different texture combinations

which also can be changed during round (1 minute cooldown after leaving texture room)

2 Secret texture combinations

13 Games some of them unique (a description how to play them is close to every game)

1 secret room with some toys

Games

-Hot Wire

-Lego

-Stack it

-Fan

-Trace it

-Lasers

-Dodge Course

-Follow it

-Find it

-Reactions

-Golf

-Sinking Ship

-Boost Climb

Random cellvents

2 random weapons and 1 random teleporter with each mapdesig

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

If there was a ever a deathgame map I'd want to have on the server it is this one. A lot of the games don't even kill you but not only that but the map as stated in the description changes style and shape in certain areas, which is just interesting as shit. One round the map looks grungy and scary, the next it looks like you're playing on tropical island, in the arctic, or on moon jail. The Guards when coming out of cells can actually select which style they want to go with for that round, which I think is awesome.

The games themselves are mindblowing and I have never seen anything like them. It is clear the mapper made a lot, if not all of these from scratch and put a lot of time into perfecting them. You can build with legos, play golf, play an interesting version of operation within cs:go (hotwire) and there's even a really cool version of Stacker. All of these game have these infoboxes that help you understand how to play when you approach them and give pretty damn good instructions.

If this map was more deathmatchy with secrets and had more basic places to send prisoners such besides the Disco I can see this being easily one of the most played maps on our server, but I would still love to try and get it added to the rotation and if we can't do that I'd love to use it for events. The amount of passion in this map brings back so much nostalgia from the CS:S days and it's something I wish I saw more in CS:GO maps, specifically for the Jailbreak communities.

Will be testing this on live today, thank you for the suggestion @Takuto!