• Content Count:  1438

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ttt_gunkanjima

Type of map

TTT

Link to map download

Additional Information

This map was ported from gmod by Leon. He mentioned something about the weather changing making the map too laggy and that the map may be too repetitive. It's a beautiful map and it's a bit different from the ones we currently have, and I think that maybe we should test it out again to see how it runs on the server.

*Screenshots are on gamebanana

Screenshots attached

No

• Like 1
Edited by anuL

• Content Count:  1423

Decided I'd test out this map and the other one you'd suggested so I could give my opinion on them. I ran around the map for awhile imagining how it would play out with actual people on and I can't say I really liked it all that much. Besides the fact that it looks pretty in some areas, there's not much going for this map. It's basically composed of a room with a hallway leading to another room that's made a bit differently. On top of that, there are a couple places where you can go full skyrim and clip into the map, making me worried you could abuse that to hide without being found. Besides the places like that, there are also plenty of other places for people to hide, which is alright if there's not to many, but there's a pretty big amount of spots. We deal with delayers all the time, but having a map where innos/detectives can just hide everywhere would really make the round time get dragged out, which we don't need any more of.

I think testing out the map on the server would be a good idea so we can get a good idea of what our current population thinks, but for now it's a no from me.

• Like 1