? servers

? players online

Mobile games?

• Content Count:  133

Very dumb question but what are your thoughts about mobile games? I mainly play only 1 game called dokkan battle, I also play emulators on my phone but I don't think those count as real mobile games. Do you guys play mobile games? If so, what mobile games do you play?

Do mobile games even count as gaming?

:confused1::confused1:

• Content Count:  1634

I play war robots whenever i'm not playing on SG servers. But I don't believe that it should not be called gaming because they more like time wasters, you don't plan a specific time on playing clash royal, do you??

Also, speaking of emulators I bought a usb game cube controller, so I can play game cube games such as the legend of zelda wind waker, super smash melee and legend of zelda the twilight princess. I can also play some wii games that have game cube controller support such as Super Smash Bros Brawl. The emulator I use is dolphin, it includes usb controller support, including xbox and ps4 controllers, but as I said I use a usb game cube controller.

Edited by Strayyz
I like emulators

• Content Count:  2162

I used to CRUSH crossy road my dude. Before that I played things like clash of clans, and angry birds, and other popular games. Now i just tend to play anything on my phone or fortnite to get those challenges done when i cant get on my computer. I do believe that the hype of mobile has died down as people realized how annoying it was to use if you have a small phone, when you can just use a computer or console

• Content Count:  712

i play clash of clans and btd battles they both are pretty fun and require you to think and use your strategies

i also play bang dream its a music game that i like

• Content Count:  2187

Mobile games are pretty great time wasters, if you find one that suits your tastes. I prefer arcade and adventure games over idle tap games.

I used to play Clash Royale a lot, but I realized that everyone there was toxic and would always play the meta instead of actually being creative, so I quit it.

I'm currently playing Pokemon Quest, Terraria on Mobile, and Bloons Tower Defense 6. Would rather play casually and enjoy the game than spend time on playing competitively and despise everyone.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  49

When I didn't have a pc I had to rely on mobile games my opinion on them aren't so good tbh I hate mobile games. They just don't feel that fun to me.

Reply to Thread