? servers

? players online

I really need a brand new keyboard!

• Content Count:  139

Is there any logitech keyboards you can recommend me? I knocked over my soda and sometimes it gets really annoying. I even dried it out. I would want a logitech keyboard of $50 or less.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18161[/ATTACH]

This is the one I'm looking to buy, but you can change my mind for another one.

• Content Count:  331

If you can, I always recommended spending a little more money on a decent mechanical keyboard. I bought a CoolerMaster quickfire almost 5 years ago, and it still works as well as the day I got it. That being said, if you still wanna go with a logitech keyboard, I'd recommend the Logitech K840. It has Romer-G switches instead of cherry, but it's still miles ahead of rubber dome.

• Content Count:  60

Get a mechanical. Its so much better and will last way longer. I wouldn't recommend Logitech, used to use their stuff a lot and there were always problems with quality and longevity.

Here's a corsair MX Cherry keyboard that's on sale. Spend some time on amazon finding what you want

https://smile.amazon.com/CORSAIR-K66-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B072LTTNVS/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1532562923&sr=8-5&keywords=mechanical+keyboard

• Content Count:  796

I believe he wanted some advice or anecdotes from people he can trust. (Still funny)

My personal advice is to buy a used g710, I managed to score one with msssed up f7-11 keys for only 30, cherry mx blues and white backlighting with two zones, one for wasd/arrow keys, and another for the rest of the keys.

Reply to Thread