? servers

? players online

Buying a Gaming PC Help

• Content Count:  1167

Hello SG, it has been a while since I've posted on here but I figured you guys could help me with my current situation. So I'm fairly clueless when it comes to building and buying computers. I'm looking to purchase a gaming desktop that will allow me to run games such as WoW/PUBG on max settings, on top of streaming at the same time.

Budget: $1,500 (preferably less but up to). Can anyone provide some suggestions or things I should look for such as up to date graphics cards etc.

Thanks!

• Content Count:  60

Are you looking to build it yourself of buy one prebuilt? I would recommend building your own, its really not that difficult and if you watch some youtube videos about it you know what to do in about an hour. From the sounds of it you would want a mid-tower ATX build. I would say look into getting a ryzen 1500 or intel i7 with a GTX 1070 graphics card. Look online at some builds and post some pics of what you want it to look like. Here's some build ideas to get started.

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/

• Content Count:  922

Like empy said above I really recommend building your own pc, I had a lot of fun building mine but since you want a pre-built pc, here is one I found that is under your budget and you can have extra money to buy something else with. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230316

EDIT: The sale on newegg ends in 4 days (monday) so if you are going to buy this one you get $230 dollars of it.

• Content Count:  60

Polarzz recommend a really good system. That will get you all the FPS you need and should stream just fine. Use the extra money to get a nice mouse (Steel series rival is great) and a mechanical keyboard. If you need a headset, get the HyperX Cloud 2, thats what I use and its the best one I've ever owned. Stay away from Logitech and razer.

• Content Count:  1167

Like empy said above I really recommend building your own pc, I had a lot of fun building mine but since you want a pre-built pc, here is one I found that is under your budget and you can have extra money to buy something else with. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883230316

EDIT: The sale on newegg ends in 4 days (monday) so if you are going to buy this one you get $230 dollars of it.

Thanks for the input I may get it.

Reply to Thread