? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Update Bug Report

• Content Count:  5674

Hey guys, with all these new plugins rolling out there's always a possibility of there being some issues. If you run into any bugs or exploits concerning the new plugins from this thread please post them here. Just be as detailed as possible with what the problem is and it will hopefully be resolved.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  64

I think that the LRing models should be changed to a more distinct color such as maybe rainbow. There have been a few times where I've died to a T with a red skin who I believe is having a s4s but is actually rebelling with a pistol trained on me.

• Content Count:  1469

In a shot for shot lr a person can sometimes be forced to reload the gun and can have a full clip. I have tested it out, when there was just me and one other person on. But I couldn't find the reason why it was happening.

• Content Count:  4441

In a shot for shot lr a person can sometimes be forced to reload the gun and can have a full clip. I have tested it out, when there was just me and one other person on. But I couldn't find the reason why it was happening.

Assuming this is with the other pistols?

• Content Count:  1469

Assuming this is with the other pistols?

no, when i was testing, it seemed like the deagle was more consistent than the other pistols in terms of the problem appearing

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.