? servers

? players online

Truck Wars CS:GO Server

• Content Count:  60

MG has deathrun already so I think it'd fit fine there. MG doesn't have a ton of people so it could get boring, an MG event on that map would be dope

• Content Count:  175

MG has deathrun already so I think it'd fit fine there. MG doesn't have a ton of people so it could get boring, an MG event on that map would be dope

Couldn't have stated it better. I heed for a somewhat active truckwars mod again :d

• Like 1

• Content Count:  452

I feel the best way to give truck wars a shot would be an independent server. People will play it, I will make sure it's populated, I personally believe this will be the next jb.

• Content Count:  2730

I feel the best way to give truck wars a shot would be an independent server. People will play it, I will make sure it's populated, I personally believe this will be the next jb.

We already have a couple MGT's lined up but I'll put this on the list. Hey and you never know, it could very well be it's own server some day.

• Content Count:  452

We already have a couple MGT's lined up but I'll put this on the list. Hey and you never know, it could very well be it's own server some day.

Bump this to the top of the list, let's set a date and make it happen.

Reply to Thread