? servers

? players online

Truck Wars CS:GO Server

• Content Count:  452

What is truck wars?

The objective for the Ts is to steal the CT tanker truck and bring it back to their spawn, where as the CTs goal is to kill all Ts to defend their tanker truck.

• Content Count:  2681

The objective for the Ts is to steal the CT tanker truck and bring it back to their spawn, where as the CTs goal is to kill all Ts to defend their tanker truck.

Is

So like Capture the Flag? If you want that possible I’d tag Kyle and Karma for possibly making that a thing in MG

Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  452

So like Capture the Flag? If you want that possible I’d tag Kyle and Karma for possibly making that a thing

Basically like CTF but with a bunch of trucks/cars added, the game I just played was the most fun I've had on cs in a long time.

• Content Count:  175

Not saying we need a stand-alone server for Truck Wars but boy does this bring back memories. I use to spend countless hours with my friends playing this game-mode, I would be all in to add this somewhere in MG or possibly a server. I feel like this is a game-mode nobody particularly talks about anymore, and we could revive it...lol

Hats off to @Gumline for suggesting this because I truly, totally forgot about this.

Here's a map if anyone who doesn't know about it wants to look into or try it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604792640

• Content Count:  922

I like this idea Gumline but I don't know if we would need an entire server for this. Maybe instead of that add it to MG if it were to ever be added to SG.

• Content Count:  1799

This doesnt seem like a "MiniGame" so I don't think it belongs in MG, don't know if a new server could be made just to try it out, maybe we could put it on MG and test it out. I would love to see some more variety though in the gamemodes SG has to offer and sounds like a fun gamemode. Good Idea.

Reply to Thread