? servers

? players online

Twenty one pilots - Trench (New Album)

• Content Count:  1633

I only put the lion thing in there because I found it to be really creative and dark. Isn’t the craziest thing in the world, but just playful lyrics and metaphors like that are something I personally like a lot. And yes, there are still good lyrics in part of Blurryface, I just felt it wasn’t lyrically as strong as a whole.

If that triplet thing has a meaning behind it, then I guess I’m just wrong about that part. Every time I’ve listened to that song it just stuck out as meaningless to me (and yes I understand the meaning of Message Man as a whole,)

I get it, there’s lore involved in this. I just felt like a lot of it was forced and the quality of the music dropped. I think it’s cool they are trying to do this, but please keep the music as the same quality as before.

• Content Count:  1633

Yeah.. it is really fucking good.

They managed to make each song unique while all having a shared vibe to them.

The production is the best it has ever been.

I haven't taken that much of a look at the lyrics, but nothing stands out to me as bad or edgy. Also the vocals feel very natural and sound really good.

This is their best album they have made so far.

1. Trench

2. Vessel

3. RaB

4. Blurryface

5. Self titled

• Content Count:  6

haha know this post is old , but couldn’t help bu reply to it. I loveeee tøp. probably my favorite artists of all time that I could never get tired of. I got concert tickets for Christmas and they’re super close to the stage im so excited ah. I’m in love with all of their music. every album , every song. the work tyler and josh put into the music and the meaning they put with it. like the whole trench, dema, nico mathematician stuff. just all so cool :))

Reply to Thread