? servers

? players online

LeBron James join's Kobe on the Lakers

• Content Count:  930

LeBron James agrees to four-year, $153.3 million deal with Lakers.The announcement was made through his agency, Klutch Sports Group, which announced the deal as $154 million.

LeBron thanked his home area in an Instagram story. He wrote in text overlaying a photo from the Cavaliers' 2016 NBA title victory parade, "Thank you Northeast Ohio for an incredible 4 seasons. This will always be home."

LOL LeBron really wants that ring.

• Content Count:  1194

why post here then lol .

thought i posted more, but what i was trying to say is that most players dont care about loyalty anymore, they just want to win so they can add something good to their resume. Lets just hope kawhi joins LA so warriors can finally lose

• Content Count:  5375

thought i posted more, but what i was trying to say is that most players dont care about loyalty anymore, they just want to win so they can add something good to their resume. Lets just hope kawhi joins LA so warriors can finally lose

Lakers couldnt beat the warriors in 7 even with with Kawhi. Also, if the lakers end up getting Kawhi through a trade this offseason they'll have to ship off so much young talent that it wouldnt even be worth it.

• Content Count:  1194

Lakers couldnt beat the warriors in 7 even with with Kawhi. Also, if the lakers end up getting Kawhi through a trade this offseason they'll have to ship off so much young talent that it wouldnt even be worth it.

It would be a close game, but knowing cousins injury might take time to heal up so could be a advantage for lakers, but right now im hearing that sixers are trying to trade for kawhi, which is good but thats not going to help them beat the warriors. I hope adam silver changes up something.

Reply to Thread