? servers

? players online

Boycott the NBA

• Content Count:  276

Ok so today was a crazy day in the nba off season Boogie is going to Warriors Rando is going to Lakers this is just bs so here I am getting my anger out. Ok so first the NBA commissioner Adam Silver is a complete retard and should be fired he allowed not 1 but 2 super teams to be created in the league the Lakers and Warriors even after everyone sent him hate threads when the warriors originally made there super team. The NBA was fun to watch back in 2007 when there wasn't the same team each year in the finals and now all the finals are going to be is the western conference steam rolling the eastern either the Lakers or warriors will win the western conference until the NBA does something about it which will probably never happen. We don't even know where Kawaii is going yet I doubt that the Spurs will keep him since he doesn't want to play there any more and a lot of people seem to forget the Isaiah Thomas is a free agent too but I dont think he will sign to either Lakers or Warriors. Both teams also have a lot of cap space to work with since players have been taking pay cuts just to win a ring and young developing players. Right now I think everyone agrees that the NBA is out of control right now in my opinion I think we should boycott the NBA in disapproval and then they might make a rule change that doesn't allow a super team to be formed again. Like how does this not happen with any of the other sports I think things are happening behind the scene we don't know about with Adam Silver.

Now I will show off some memes

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17991[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17992[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17993[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

The finals are actually west conference finals. The real finals will be a victory lap for the Warriors or Lakers

celtics only team in the east that can contend this year; 76ers will be good in the future. As a Mavs fan i'm cautiously optimistic. I think we could be a 6-7 seed this year.

• Content Count:  3462

While it does suck that there's such a lack of parity in the NBA, I don't think you really can stop this issue from happening. You can't just tell people that they can't go to teams they want to play on. This is why they are called "free agents" in the first place. Maybe making the league have a hard cap would help out with preventing teams to get so much talent since it forces teams to move out bad/expensive contracts, be careful of the contracts given out and not get away with it by just paying a luxury tax. At the same time what stops a player from taking a massive pay-cut just to play on a team that will has a good chance in winning it all (like they are doing right now)? Also I am not much of an NBA fan myself, but weren't there past teams too that dominated the league forever in the 80s with the Lakers and Celtics?

That being said y'all should hop on the hockey train. It's fast paced, lacks commercials and really has a ton of unpredictability about its final champion (a fucking expansion team made it to the finals this year and every single hockey fan/analyst said they would be in last place this year). There's going to be another expansion team in Seattle in probably 2020 and the game is only growing more since the NHL playoffs is probably some of the most entertaining shit to watch in my opinion. I may not like the NBA much, I also don't think boycotting the league is right for this since there's not much the league can do about it. Unless I am missing something :x

Reply to Thread