? servers

? players online

Surf issues

• Content Count:  276

So I recently join surf and I saw with a few of the maps that when you fell it didn't respawn you and you had to do !r and have to restart the whole map this happened on ninja and a few others that I did not get the name of.

• Content Count:  276

Also on utopia there check points that are fucked up "having trouble finishing map because of checkpoints 3 and 4 being on opposite sides right before the roundabout" also on another map forgot the name but there is a launch at spawn to start the surf and when you hit the launch half way through it you just come to a complete stop.

• Like 1
Edited by deluxeJESUS

• Content Count:  1381

Also when you complete staged maps you go into some kind of staged mode automatically, where it times your individual stage times. I always want to go beat me regular time, and after a couple minutes of trying commands I found that !normal set my surf mode to being what it used to be before we added the new plugin.

• Content Count:  2668

So I recently join surf and I saw with a few of the maps that when you fell it didn't respawn you and you had to do !r and have to restart the whole map this happened on ninja and a few others that I did not get the name of.
It's a problem with the maps. I might be able to fix them though.

Also on utopia there check points that are fucked up "having trouble finishing map because of checkpoints 3 and 4 being on opposite sides right before the roundabout" also on another map forgot the name but there is a launch at spawn to start the surf and when you hit the launch half way through it you just come to a complete stop.
I'll look at it and see whats going on.

Also when you complete staged maps you go into some kind of staged mode automatically, where it times your individual stage times. I always want to go beat me regular time, and after a couple minutes of trying commands I found that !normal set my surf mode to being what it used to be before we added the new plugin.
I'll see if I can change that. I'll also get an updated command list up soon.
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

Ninja has had this problem for a while, multiple mappers have tried to fix it. If I'm not mistaken the map creator blocked it. Or at least made it very difficult to add.

• Content Count:  1381

Also, forgot to mention my knife is a huntsman crimson web mw, and whenever I joined a map, I would have the default ct or t knife, so I had to type !knife and equip a custom knife and re-equip the default knife where I would then get my knife.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.