? servers

? players online

Fortnite Tournament!

• Content Count:  5674

ul93hrv.png

Alright ladies and gents, it's time for the first ever SG Fortnite Tournament. It's pretty simple, two teams of two players get into a lobby together and play a squads match. They will play two games, after the two games the team with the most kills combined from both games is the winner. You can sign up with a partner or sign up as a solo and be given a partner. The bracket will be posted once everyone is signed up and I have a concrete number of participants.

RULES:

• No sabotaging the other team. (ie. boogie bombing them, building in front of them to block their shot, breaking their base to make them fall etc.)
  • I'm allowing you guys to set up the dates you play, but if one person is delaying the match from happening for a long time, you'll most likely be disqualified. (wouldn't want another rocket league tournament) If there are issues getting you guys together due to time-zones or something else, we'll try to work something out.
  • After each set of games, someone from the teams needs to give me a screenshot of the kill counts from both games. (Press escape to see the number of kills) If you don't give me a screenshot you'll have to replay the match/matches.

If you think someone broke one of these rules and caused you to lose the match, go to the replays page and download the replay. PM it to me and I'll look at it and determine whether or not they should be disqualified.

PRIZES:

1st Place: A forum award, 10,000 store credits and a Steam game

2nd Place: 5,000 store credits and a Steam game

3rd Place: 3,000 store credits and a Steam game

Please post on this thread if you want to sign up and clarify whether you are a solo or a duo and if you're a duo post the name of your teammate. (YOUR TEAMMATE MUST ALSO HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT) The deadline for signing up is June 28th. On June 29th I'll be making the bracket and assigning solo entries a partner. These dates are subject to change depending on the number of entries. Please don't sign up if you're going to go on vacation or something like that and hold up the matches. If anyone would like to play as a substitute in case someone doesn't make it, you can sign up and clarify that.

https://challonge.com/sgfortnitetournament

d4914e964da1112bbb27601efa5356f4.png

Shoutout to @Ned and @Casual for the help with this and @euro for the amazing banner with @Brian's attractive face on it.

• Like 29
Edited by Dominic

• Content Count:  796

I'll join for solos unless anyone wants to duo up.

Also can you pair people with mics with people who also have mics, and the opposite, I have a mic if you don't know lol.

Virts post is tru

Edited by Nate S

Reply to Thread