? servers

? players online

Graphics Card HELP!

• Content Count:  175

Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new rig and my price budget is not to spend over $1,500 by no means does that mean I want to spend that price.

What graphics card is solid? I want it to run games like PUBG with good fps, I'm conflicted. 1070, 1080 idek. What do you guys use/recommend!

• Content Count:  5375

there's literally a thread discussing a build at the exact same price point posted today... I don't know if any amount of help we give you here could help considering you cant even take the time to do the absolute minimum amount of effort required by doing even a cursory search on the same exact website you're asking for help.

• Content Count:  139

If you get the 1080 and add up the total, it could be more than $1,500. But, the 1070 is pretty good too. JUST ALWAYS MAKE SURE IT'S compatible with EVERYTHING!!!

• Content Count:  658

@Grateful and @delirium, it seems like you know a little about pcs. How does this list look?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NPfg3b

Im not sure if I really need the I7 8700k, what about a I5 8600k?

I currently own an i5-8600k clocked at 4.7 ghz and it doesn't struggle with anything I throw at it. (It's watercooled)

In terms of power, the i7-8700k is only a tad bit better than the i5-8600k. The 8700k does have 12 threads but if you're not doing any type of streaming, editing etc. you're better off spending 80 dollars less since you wouldn't notice the very slight increase of performance. (depends on the game but you're looking at a 7-10 fps difference on average.) Pairing the 8600k up with the 1070 would demolish any game you throw at it at 1080p.

If you're looking at a

• Like 1
Edited by angelo
Adding

• Content Count:  175

If you get the 1080 and add up the total, it could be more than $1,500. But, the 1070 is pretty good too. JUST ALWAYS MAKE SURE IT'S compatible with EVERYTHING!!!

stop shitposting on my thread and every other sg thread

I currently own an i5-8600k clocked at 4.7 ghz and it doesn't struggle with anything I throw at it. (It's watercooled)

In terms of power, the i7-8700k is only a tad bit better than the i5-8600k. The 8700k does have 12 threads but if you're not doing any type of streaming, editing etc. you're better off spending 80 dollars less since you wouldn't notice the very slight increase of performance. (depends on the game but you're looking at a 7-10 fps difference on average.) Pairing the 8600k up with the 1070 would demolish any game you throw at it at 1080p.

Thanks for actually giving me some knowledgeable words before I order my PC finally!

Nobody ever responded to this, actually thankful @papa

Is it okay when I make my final partpicker list you run through and make sure I'm not doing anything stupid?

• Content Count:  658

stop shitposting on my thread and every other sg thread

Thanks for actually giving me some knowledgeable words before I order my PC finally!

Nobody ever responded to this, actually thankful @papa

Is it okay when I make my final partpicker list you run through and make sure I'm not doing anything stupid?

Yeah that's completely fine xd

• Like 1

Reply to Thread