? servers

? players online

Help! I’m building a PC

• Content Count:  1403

Hello.

Its been a while. I’ve been pretty busy dealing with things IRL but I wanted to get back into PC gaming and was wondering if anyone could help me with building a Desktop. I have a friend that could help me build it but when it comes to parts I don’t really know where to start. My limit would probably be around 1.5k for now... I will be wanting to play triple AAA titles such as Witcher 3, Ghost Recond, etc. On high graphics without a problem, not sure if I’d have to increase my budget.. Anyways anything would be helpful! If it comes to part suggestions, website suggestions, or even showing me your own builds!

• Content Count:  452

You want an AMD or Intel processor build? AMD or NVidia gpu? Do you want a mobo with on board WiFi or will you use Ethernet? Do you have a specific case you'd like?

• Content Count:  163

Also important to plan for the future. Im stuck with a shitty processor because my motherboard can’t handle a better one. You can’t upgrade stuff without space in the case as well.

• Content Count:  1403

I already have a monitor and mouse. I will need to purchase a keyboard. I plan to run an Ethernet cable For my build I’d probably go with NVidia gpu, proccessor I’m unsure about. My monitor is the HP omen 27”, 166hz, 1ms.

• Content Count:  922

You can approach it either way by going with the most expensive things like cpu, gpu, mobo or you can go the cheaper way to start off like ram, power supply and the case. I did the most expensive way but either way you're still gonna buy them.

• Content Count:  5

cheaping out on the ssd isn't a very good idea, but, this list is fine otherwise if you prefer amd processors. Also you could save a bit more money and go with an air cooler for the cpu.

I find that an Intel 7600K pairs nicely with a Coolermaster 212 Evo. You can overclock the i5 to 4.2 GHz and get just as much power as a more expensive processor.

Reply to Thread