? servers

? players online

Sparkling water?

• Content Count:  331

I have a bad habit of drinking a lot of soda during the week, and I'm trying to find something better that I can drink in its place. I've tried sparkling water before, both flavored and unflavored, but the taste always turns me immediately off. I've only tried a few different kinds of the stuff, so before I start looking for some more, anyone here have brands they recommend?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Water, Milk and Orange juice only for me with the occasional Iced Tea or Soda. Don't know why you don't like sparkling water but I wouldn't recommend going crazy trying to flavor all of your water. Just do it as a little bit of a "buffer" to make you not want to neck yourself while you diet and still drink a lot of water by itself throughout the day because most people do not drink nearly as much as they should be. When I first stopped drinking soda and my water intake went up significantly I felt a million times better healthwise whether it be more energy, less fatigue, and a lot more mental clarity aswell. The health benefits to cutting down on soda mixed with proper hydration will make you feel so much better if you stay on it and if your goal is losing weight you'll definitely see difference mixed with exercise like simple walking.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1020

Clear American Wild Cherry, Black Cherry, Cherry-Lime, Kiwi-Strawberry, White Grape, Orange Popsicle, and Fiji Apple are all good flavors to me in order from best to worse. I used to have the same problem with the taste as you but Clear American taste different from the others, at least to me.

• Like 1
Edited by WavY

• Content Count:  796

If you have ever heard of MiO its a great alternative to sugared drinks! It's basically a natural liquid concentrate that you put into water and it changes the flavors completely, the flavors and types are endless.

http://www.makeitmio.com/about

It has artificial sweeteners in it to my knowledge, those are never really that good for you.

• Content Count:  2579

The only way I can avoid drinking energy drink was by replacing them with water. You kinda have to bruteforce it to break the habit, sadly. Avoid everything that is sugar as well, juices, cocktails, ice teas and limonade, shit helped me a lot recently. My advice would be to avoid everything but water, but that's the best case scenario. Bring a water bottle or even two at work/school and drink that shit whemever you set your eyes on it, it'll eventually stop the urge of drinking something else.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

I like the flavored poland spring sparkling waters that you can buy from wholesale spots like bjs / costcos. I enjoy sparkling water with my meals as a replacement for soda, but if I'm simply looking for something to drink, they don't really cut it. I find both sparkling water and regular water the best drink to consume when they're cold though. Try that if anything. I throw a bunch of water bottles into my fridge to deter myself from soda.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread