? servers

? players online

Sparkling water?

• Content Count:  113

Idk if everywhere has it, but I really like this stuff called sparkling ICE. It doesn't taste like ass like most sparkling water and there are a ton of flavors. I also have this stuff that's called Amino Energy, if you want something like that. It isn't fizzy like soda, but it does help with energy and it's pretty good for you. I like it a lot better than most water flavor packets.

• Content Count:  394

An alternative? Have you tried this wonderful drink called water it comes at 3 different price points free dirt water, regular water that people drink on a regular basis, or a expensive alternative that tastes no different then regular water but they only want to brag about their status lmao

• Content Count:  77

Sparkling water doesn't have many noticeable differences from brand to brand. You may as well go with the cheapest or whatever one sells your favorite flavor. My family has stopped buying soda this year, but we rotate between La Croix, Deer Park, and just generic unbranded grocery store waters.

You gotta be careful about flavored water that are pumped with sodium. Anecdotally, I found that bottles have the sodium and that cans typically don't.

Reply to Thread