? servers

? players online

Suggestion: Increase "Recently Played" and allow "Extend Map" to be voted only once.

• Content Count:  64

Suggestion 1: Increase "Recently Played" to 10 maps. There are around 9 or 10 maps that account for almost all the play time. If this rule were to be implemented, some lesser played maps would get some actual playtime. As an example, if one of the following maps are in the vote, they will almost always be selected: ba_jail_electric_razor_go, ba_jail_electric_revamp_f1, jb_clouds_beta02, jb_lego_jail_2k17, jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix, jb_summer_jail_v1, jb_undertale_v1b, jb_vipinthemix_csgo_v1-1. As a personal example, when I started playing I only knew those 10 maps. Even after 40 hours on Jailbreak, I don't really know any other map.

Suggestion 2: Allow "Extend Map" to only be voted for once. If you count for all of the after time rounds that are played out in jailbreak, a normal map of jailbreak will be 20 minutes long. Since you can vote for "Extend Map" twice, a map of Jailbreak can last up to an hour. In my personal opinion that is way too long. 40 minutes on a single map is more than enough. This also ties in with my first suggestion. On a lot of those maps (Specifically the Electrics, Cloud, and VIP), Extend Map will be voted for twice.

TL;DR: I feel like Jailbreak is just the same few maps being repeated for like an hour each time. Switch it up!!!!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1799

nah i like the same maps

Now you do. But when you have 10+ days played you wont anymore. I think it's a good idea to start getting the newer members to adjust to not having the same maps and getting to develop to new maps and be able to play a large variety of maps.

• Content Count:  1583

It was bad a few months ago, but I already suggested this and we raised it by a few, it definitely changed up the variety and it's much better now. I've got over 20 daysbon the server and all the maps get boring eventually, just suggest new maps being added and focus on the game itself

• Content Count:  5674

To the first one, I'm completely against it, don't know how @DML feels but those maps populate the server and it wouldn't make sense imo to force other maps on people.

To the second one, I only thought one extend was allowed, two does kinda seem a bit ridiculous imo. Could see about lowering that if people agree with it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

It's unnecessary and does more harm than good, forcing people on maps they barely know/play; it could result in players leaving. @All Ts said it perfectly, they're chosen in the first place for a reason; you can always suggest maps as well.

Number 2, I personally do not see it as an issue, but I can see why people would find it annoying; then again it isn't the server forcing people to play the map longer, they are voting for it. We can hold a vote/debate for it and see what the general consensus is.

• Content Count:  70

Suggestion 1: Increase "Recently Played" to 10 maps. There are around 9 or 10 maps that account for almost all the play time. If this rule were to be implemented, some lesser played maps would get some actual playtime. As an example, if one of the following maps are in the vote, they will almost always be selected: ba_jail_electric_razor_go, ba_jail_electric_revamp_f1, jb_clouds_beta02, jb_lego_jail_2k17, jb_lego_jail_v8_final_sg_fix, jb_summer_jail_v1, jb_undertale_v1b, jb_vipinthemix_csgo_v1-1. As a personal example, when I started playing I only knew those 10 maps. Even after 40 hours on Jailbreak, I don't really know any other map.

Suggestion 2: Allow "Extend Map" to only be voted for once. If you count for all of the after time rounds that are played out in jailbreak, a normal map of jailbreak will be 20 minutes long. Since you can vote for "Extend Map" twice, a map of Jailbreak can last up to an hour. In my personal opinion that is way too long. 40 minutes on a single map is more than enough. This also ties in with my first suggestion. On a lot of those maps (Specifically the Electrics, Cloud, and VIP), Extend Map will be voted for twice.

TL;DR: I feel like Jailbreak is just the same few maps being repeated for like an hour each time. Switch it up!!!!

=

It's unnecessary and does more harm than good, forcing people on maps they barely know/play; it could result in players leaving. @All Ts said it perfectly, they're chosen in the first place for a reason; you can always suggest maps as well.

Number 2, I personally do not see it as an issue, but I can see why people would find it annoying; then again it isn't the server forcing people to play the map longer, they are voting for it. We can hold a vote/debate for it and see what the general consensus is.

I completely agree with @DML for the second one pacifically. By changing the maps to the newer or the the maps we dont usually play, it can leave to alot of people leaving for the reasons which could be LAG, NOT LIKEING THE MAPS and more it can also leave to freekilling if they people dont know the maps.

And just like moon said it leaves to more harm then good in whatever way

Thanks,

Ibrahim

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.