? servers

? players online

Quick Update

• Content Count:  6759

The Board of Directors decided to make some changes for access to specific commands on all our servers. As of right now, !ws, !knife, and !gloves are available to the public. You will need to join our official Steam group in order to have access. You can do this right now by clicking on that link or you can join any server and type !join to open a tab for the Steam group. The other commands will still remain to be a Subscriber and/or VIP perk. If you're interested in knowing what servers have which commands then refer to this thread.

!ws - Public

!knife - Public

!gloves - Public

!sprays - Subscriber & VIP

!coin - Subscriber & VIP

!mm - VIP

!music - VIP

• Like 10

• Content Count:  1381

Didn't valve not want this kind of stuff on the community servers? I like the knives and stuff but im still confused... Didn't ze not allow hands for this reason also?\

EDIT: I just went onto ze and !knife and !ws is still restricted for regs

Edited by nesquik

• Content Count:  6759

Didn't valve not want this kind of stuff on the community servers? I like the knives and stuff but im still confused... Didn't ze not allow hands for this reason also?\

Refer to this:

We have decided that for the good of the community that we will try doing some things differently in order to keep us in line with the rest of the community market in CSGO. Because of what we've tried doing in the past it has become necessary for us to push past our apprehensions and take some necessary risks to keep things current. Btw there were absolutely no lies when we decided against doing this in the past lol. With new ideas comes the want to step outside of the box, and that mantra applies here as well. We will be doing what we can to make you all happy and will make changes where it is deemed necessary to do so.

EDIT: I just went onto ze and !knife and !ws is still restricted for regs

It'll take a map change for it to work on all servers. Instead of turning off the servers one by one, I ended up doing work while the servers are up, so changes wont be in effect till the map changes.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  922

I think the reason why this is happening is because this plug in doesn't support you to put a dlore skin on a pistol anymore, or try disabling the skin for that weapon.

• Content Count:  615

cause u cant be too custom or ull end up being afk 90%

But its so N I C E and C U S T O M that way >:(((((((((((((((((((

• Like 4

Reply to Thread