? servers

? players online

SG's Race to the Top v2 Winners!

• Content Count:  6759

logo_large.png

This is long overdue and we apologize for the delay. We know that you've been eagerly waiting for these results. I just want to say that we're very proud of everyone that participated in this event. This event brought out a competitive side in everyone and it was amazing to see how each and every one of you were determined to push your team in hopes of winning the contest. All three teams worked their asses off and everyone deserve an applause for it. Towards the end of the event it was a very close race between two groups, more specifically Team ZE and Team TTT, and the the team that came out on the top was Team ZE!

racetothetop_ze_rank.png

Since Team ZE won the contest, we have 10 awesome prizes to give away to the group members of the team. These winners were randomly chosen and I promise you no rigging was done :p Here are the lucky winners!

Team ZE:

M4A4 | Desolate Space (MW) - @miacoz

10,000 Store Credits - @nintitndeo

5,000 Raffle Credits - @omarfire00

Polarity (game) - @Reid99

M4A1-S | Hyper Beast (FT) - @Cept For Her

5,000 Store Credits - @PikaJew

2,500 Raffle Points - @Mr.Trololo

M4A1-S | Decimator (FN) - @nesquik

7,500 Store Credits - @Edmund

2,500 Store Credits - @Xstrikerkiller

We're not done yet! Although Team TTT and Team PB did not win the contest, we still felt that you guys deserve to be rewarded for the work you put into the event for your teams. Without you guys, the server would have not achieved the status it did during the time of this event.

We decided to give out 5 prizes randomly to each team for their participation in RTT. Here are the lucky people that won a sweet, sweet prize:

racetothetop_ttt_rank.png

TEAM TTT:

Polarity (game) - @BoM

5,000 Store Credits - @thoroar darkeyes

2,500 Raffle Points - @(2018) edenarmar907

P90 | Asiimov (BS) - @Exk

CZ75-Auto | Xiangliu - @WavY

racetothetop_pb_rank.png

TEAM PB:

5,000 Store Credits - @Nate S

AK-47 | Blue Laminate (FT) - @Rayfry

Polarity (game) - @Raventi

2,500 Raffle Points - @Alex_

AWP | Corticera (MW) - @Military_king

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for playing!

Please allow up to 24 hours for your prize to be sent if you won Store Credits/Raffle Points. If you won a skin or game, please send me a PM on the forums with your trade link offer so I can send your item.

• Like 14
Edited by Black Rain

• Content Count:  2251

Tfw I looked up Polarity on Steam, and this is what I found.

You’re hired to hack into the most secure database on the planet by a client with big money and mysterious motives. Uncover the mystery as you progress deeper into the system’s core in this amazingly clever puzzle platformer.

Super blatant cheater wins a game about hacking. Rigged? I think so.

Congrats to everyone that won something.

• Content Count:  394

Congrats on everyone who won somthing (including myself) though i would like to know what were the numbers and how close was ttt?

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

@RedStormFighter1350 pls stop being salty about not winning somthing on discord

Also to anyone who viewed this post after this edit on my post black rain removed the photo that had ttt on top and made it look like ze didnt even reach top 3 rigged i tell you

Edited by Cutesicle

Reply to Thread