? servers

? players online

Presidential Award Addition

• Content Count:  8754

Good evening everyone,

Firstly, thank you to everyone for being patient and open-minded during the last few weeks. We have made a lot of changes and there are still a lot of moving parts, but I think that the changes we're making and the restructuring we're doing is going to be looked back on as a huge and important milestone in the evolution of Steam-Gamers. Without your support of our team, these changes would not be possible and would not work out. So, from myself and the rest of the team, thanks for sticking with us and we look forward to seeing how things look going into the future!

That being said, our higher up staff has been working their asses off to get these changes put into place. There have been countless nights where many people stayed up late discussing the changes with myself and Caution, working out the larger picture and even the smallest details. With that, I'd like to recognize one person in particular, who has put a huge amount of work into not only the new structure, but also to many of the teams that are now in place in order to ensure that they are where they need to be to be successful.

presidential_award.png

The newest recipient of this award - who is 100% still a dweeb - is @Black Rain. Please join me in congratulating her!

• Like 44

Reply to Thread