? servers

? players online

usp in ttt

• Content Count:  50

Yo can we get the usp on the t menu? Cause a silenced pistol is quite nice and people can buy the m4a1-s and the silenced pistol which would be great. Also most maps either dont have usp and only have like 2-3. For example ttt_stadium only has 2 usps throughout the entirely of the map

• Like 1
Edited by anuL

• Content Count:  796

Is this what fortnite is doing to people, I'm sure this was at least a little influenced by the silenced pistol.

But I agree, the usp-s is useful and quite accurate while standing still/crouching, and quite accurate on first shot while running.

I do think this would be bad to replace the m4a1-s with this though, because it is useful to have an m4a1-s too, I think having variety in the amount of credits an item costs would be useful to this.

• Content Count:  1194

I agree we should have usp in T menu, it can come in handy and people wont even know your secondary gun. However i do believe it shouldn't cost any credit, it should be free for all traitors to use, whats the point of wasting 1 credit on a pistol when you can use it on other items such as c4, jihad or even gknife.

• Content Count:  2844

Well you can already find it in some of the maps I think it would be pretty useless. Ans since we can't edit the content of the T menu right now this isn't going to happen.

Reply to Thread