? servers

? players online

NFL DRAFT

• Content Count:  135

With the NFL draft coming up tomorrow night and not much certainty on who will be the #1 pick,who thinks the top 5 picks will be and which team do you think they will go to? I for sure think that It would be interesting watching the first round as there is an incredible amount of talent in this years class!

• Content Count:  3462

My guesses are:

Browns pick Darnold

Giants pick Barkley

Jets pick Mayfield

Browns pick Chubb

Broncos pick Rosen

Personally as a giants fan I would rather see a quarterback go since there's projected to be at least 5 running-backs in the first two rounds (I gotta think one of those is bound to fall a bit maybe in the third round). Hell even trade down a bit with the bills sounds intriguing. But I just think for them it's either Darnold or Barkley, I have heard reports saying they just don't like Rosen or Mayfield. I just want it to happen, sick of all the rumors and reports going on and on around here lol.

• Content Count:  3462

My guesses are:

Browns pick Darnold

Giants pick Barkley

Jets pick Mayfield

Browns pick Chubb

Broncos pick Rosen

Personally as a giants fan I would rather see a quarterback go since there's projected to be at least 5 running-backs in the first two rounds (I gotta think one of those is bound to fall a bit maybe in the third round). Hell even trade down a bit with the bills sounds intriguing. But I just think for them it's either Darnold or Barkley, I have heard reports saying they just don't like Rosen or Mayfield. I just want it to happen, sick of all the rumors and reports going on and on around here lol.

Well I got all but one of these wrong lmao. Fucking Brownies

Reply to Thread