? servers

? players online

Through-Wall Gun Grabbing

• Content Count:  78

I'm pretty sure there's still this issue where a player can pick up a gun through a (decently thin) wall. For example, in electric razor if there is a T standing in sauna on the closest side toward cells, and a CT shoots a gun outside of sauna, but the gun never goes inside sauna, yet the gun is picked up by the T, is that gun planting? Also, has this been fixed or is it going to be fixed (if it can be fixed)? I'm not sure.

• Content Count:  78

This is a counterstrike bug, not a jailbreak/map related thing that much. It happens on many spots in official mm maps as well. Nothing we can really do about it but possibly fix ALL the maps. This isn't a big issue anyway.

Does it count or not count as gun planting though?

• Content Count:  2162

It would be gunplanting if the gun was intentionally shot/thrown over there with the purpose of giving the Ts a gun, but if it was an accident then the CTs messed up and have to pay for their mistakes. Tbh i havent met many CTs that purposely guve Ts a gun, but this would be situational as everything is here at SG

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2579

It would be gunplanting if the gun was intentionally shot/thrown over there with the purpose of giving the Ts a gun, but if it was an accident then the CTs messed up and have to pay for their mistakes. Tbh i havent met many CTs that purposely guve Ts a gun, but this would be situational as everything is here at SG

Exactly what Cept says. If a CT goes in a cell, drops his friend an ak through the wall, it would be gun planting, if it was intentional. I've never seen it happen, so it isn't a problem. The only thing that "bug" does is that your neighbor can steal your glock spawn, else it's irrelevant.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  796

@Roux similar to this topic, but no exactly the same, figured there's no reason to make a new thread to ask a question, but if on Lego jail you land on disco br/vip cell stairs secret but don't crouch to go into it, am I kos, as you can grab the gun from that location without techincally entering the vent?

• Content Count:  2579

@Roux similar to this topic, but no exactly the same, figured there's no reason to make a new thread to ask a question, but if on Lego jail you land on disco br/vip cell stairs secret but don't crouch to go into it, am I kos, as you can grab the gun from that location without techincally entering the vent?

Can't say for sure if the pixel walk is KOS or not, been a while since I played actively. @Dominic @DML

• Like 1

Can't say for sure if the pixel walk is KOS or not, been a while since I played actively. @Dominic @DML

D a r n, thanks for the speedy boi reply, I figure either of them will know, I think more clarification is needed on all "pixel walk" things such as not entirely being in a went, or standing of the opposite side of a catwalk, such as on the outside of a railing, which I don't know if that's possible on any maps at the moment, but I think used to be on a couple.

• Content Count:  1266

Do you mean the pistol secret under the ramp? If so, yes it's an invisible platform only used to aid you to enter a vent.

Edit: Saw your reply, and to answer that; each platform/invisible walkway varies from one another. If it only leads to somewhere KOS, then yes it's KOS. Alternatively, if it's needed to enter/leave an area then logic would dictate it's in fact not KOS. As for not entirely being in vents, obviously a hand will stick in the vent if the T is standing at the edge, for a CT to shoot them over their hand/part of their face poking through is asinine, and punishable.

Edit#465789: To answer the main question, Cept sums it up well; all situational but intentional will be met with punishment

• Like 2
Edited by anuL

Do you mean the pistol secret under the ramp? If so, yes it's an invisible platform only used to aid you to enter a vent.

Edit: Saw your reply, and to answer that; each platform/invisible walkway varies from one another. If it only leads to somewhere KOS, then yes it's KOS. Alternatively, if it's needed to enter/leave an area then logic would dictate it's in fact not KOS. As for not entirely being in vents, obviously a hand will stick in the vent if the T is standing at the edge, for a CT to shoot them over their hand/part of their face poking through is asinine, and punishable.

Edit#465789: To answer the main question, Cept sums it up well; all situational but intentional will be met with punishment

More than a normal thanks is needed because this answered the only remaining questions I had, thank you for the help moon!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.