? servers

? players online

Make T baiting not allowed

• Content Count:  11

Essentially my personal suggestion to you is this.

When you go on the TTT server and people try to annoy you with the T baiting and the making fun of you, just dont shoot them unless you are POSITIVE they are T and also mute anyone who is making fun of you or try to get one of us admins on to monitor the situation. Im not trying to be mean but nothing is going to change if you continue to give these people the angry little raging kid they are looking for, so it is best to act more mature in the situation and just ignore them so they eventually get bored of picking on you and move on to actually playing the game.

I understand that this suggestion might make the game less fun for you to play at first because it would make you have to be a LOT more serious when playing these gamemodes, however in the long run I think it will make people respect you more and will make them pick on you less. Hope that this helps

He would have to bait half the people who play TTT

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  265

A reason why people would want you to lower your karma is so that you LOWER your karma. After all this is a karma RACE, they want to be at the top at all costs. If you don't want to lose karma, then don't kill T baiters. It's much easier to die as an inno by a traitor and then just fuckin go ham while you're a traitor to gain karma, than to kill an inno as an inno who's T-baiting and lose karma. If they do turn out to be a traitor then wow you got a little bit of karma for killing ONE traitor. While if you become a traitor, you can literally just massacre everybody and rack up karma that way. Being an inno, you are bound to lose karma anyway because of rdmers and you killing those rdmers because you think they are a T. Better to cut your losses and just let T-baiters bait.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2844

This is absolutely not going to happen. I'm not going to make shooting around someone against the rules just because you're being trigger happy and get mad for losing karma for it. Sure we allow you to kill the T-baiters, but that does not mean that you have to kill them for it. I know for a fact that you're a little hot headed abom, my advice would be to take the gamemode and karma race a little less serious and ignore those trying to T-bait you or just straight up shoot them.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread