? servers

? players online

Make T baiting not allowed

• Content Count:  74

So I love playing TTT but one thing that absolutely is so annoying is people T baiting. Why this is annoying is, then you want to kill them when they T bait cause you think there trying to kill you and this makes lots of rdms which dont count as rdms but innos killing innos I mean and some of the innos who kills the T baiter hates losing karma including me. This gets annoying also since there is some karma race challenges to see who gets the most karma and some people just want to get karma also including me. So I think they should make a rule so no one can T bait and make innos kill innos and karma loss nonstop

Thanks, Abomination

Edited by Abomination

• Content Count:  2681

Absolutely not in my opinion, I don't have a problem with it the general solution is to just NOT T bait.. It's already KOSable so whats the point in making it not allowed

• Like 3

Cause it causes people to lose karma and some people like me want to get more karma not lose it. Also it happens more to some people for reasons like me cause I'm a squeaker everyone T baits me.

Edited by Abomination

• Content Count:  796

Cause it causes people to lose karma and some people like me want to get more karma not lose it.

Then don't kill those who t-bait, kosing tbait is only optional.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2162

I understand where your concern comes from people killing off of T baiting, but that is the reason for doing it. People T bait with the intention of getting killed for it to make people lose karma. If somebody T baits you, it is a killable offense and you dont have to slay for it, you just lose karma. If T baiting were to be banned on the server it would do a few things:

1) Make the server less fun to play (people wouldnt be able to mess around as much)

2) Would lower the competitive aspect of the karma system (This would make it basically off of playtime like how ZE ranking goes right now)

Yes T baiting is really annoying, but it makes TTT more of a skillful game to play and puts you more on edge for the game. This is basically saying MAKE SHOOTING AGAINST THE RULES unless you are T or get shot at. It would make TTT a lot harder to admin and would pretty much ruin the game.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1799

It'd be really hard to enforce a no t-baiting rule, also there's just one easy solution to fix your problem. Don't kill people that t-bait. Also if you feel someone is constantly targeting you purposely t-baiting you, trying to make you lose karma on purpose, then just report them for harassment.

• Like 2

That doesn't make sense it doesn't make it more fun for many people who get made fun of all the time cause they get T baited all the time and you will kill them for it. There is no reason why somebody should T bait to make people lose karma it ruins peoples fun. Also it doesn't make TTT more skillful to play it makes it so how all retards who hate some people can make them mad and make them lose karma all the time. Manny I have already said this if you don't kill a T baiter what if he was actually a T.

Edited by Abomination

• Content Count:  418

Thats not the point Im also getting at cause if someone T baits you, you might think they are actually a T trying to kill you so...

If someone shoots at you and misses, they might have missed their shots or they might be T baiting, either way, it's your call on whether or not to shoot back. Just try to distinguish the baiters from the actual Ts.

However, as you mention, if you are being constantly targeted by people to the point where it is harassment, feel free to record a demo so that you don't have to go through a bad time when you want to play.

• Like 2

But its hard to distinguish when to kill someone if it happens to you all the time and you want to not die so you kill them since they quote on quote try to kill you. Also this is why I made this suggestion so people couldn't harass me with T bait all the damn time.

Edited by Abomination

Reply to Thread