? servers

? players online

new gym / cutting sucks

• Content Count:  11501

i hate cutting

anyways, here's the new setup. sorry i hold the camera like I'm in the blaire witch project. cost me about 7k i think in total, including a lot of odd and end equipment not in the vid. if you know the gym equipment in the video, you know that's a stupidly low price, the dumbbells / racks alone are worth almost that. super happy with the way it all came together though.

• Like 3
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  2668

Looks nice. Nothing beats the beautiful sight of organized dumbbells.

7000 dollars? O_O

That seems like quite an investment, why not just get a gym membership?

Price you pay to be able to use equipment when you want and not wait for someone to curl in the squat rack.

• Like 1

7000 dollars? O_O

That seems like quite an investment, why not just get a gym membership?

If you start doing the math it starts making more sense. Average gym membership out here is $50 a month, excluding any type of fees (annual dues, hidden shit, etc). Obviously there’s the increased luxury i can work out whatever i want whenever i want, which is worth the extra amount. A lot of the shit that gyms offer is gimmicky BS used to recruit people, in my opinion. 7k ain’t shit though - just doing a quick google search shows those pro style dumbbells at around 3.6k, including shipping. The DB racks are like 200-300 each, and there’s three. Squat rack is roughly a grand. The flooring is $60 a mat, and there’s 12. I’m over 5k with that, and i haven’t even touched any machines or plates lol.

its worth it if you’re gonna use it - if not, then obviously it’s not worth it. The great thing about weights is they don’t depreciate in value, virtually at all

Get those wodden jumping boxes , that shit is great when i do cutting with calesthenics + it gives great impulse power to the legs

Unfortunately i can’t do high (or even medium) impact on my legs. They’re pretty fucked up from the military - so my cardio is extremely limited to what i can do.

Finally started the program to become a certified personal trainer. We’ll see how it goes - looks like it’s going to take awhile.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread