Hey everyone!

Today I’m going to announce some new and exciting changes to the skin donation method for VIP and Subscribers. Originally we made it so that you can donate only CS:GO skins, but now we’re going to expand that to other games that are in the Steam Market. We hope this change will allow us to host raffles more frequently so that you can have monthly raffles again. As of right now, you will be able to donate weapons, cosmetics, crates and other misc items from the following games:

• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
  • PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG)
  • Team Fortress 2 (TF2)
  • Rust
  • H1Z1
  • Dota 2

I’m also expanding the donations requirements to accept tradeable copies of Steam games! Have a game lying around in your Steam inventory but have no use for it? Trade it to us for VIP or Subscriber perks!

If you donate items from any of the games or a tradeable copy of a Steam game, you still NEED to fulfill the following requirements below:

• Items need to be at least $5 if sending multiple items
  • The minimum donation amount for VIP is $20 for 2 months
  • The minimum donation amount for Subscriber is $15 for 3 months

The last big addition I’d like to bring up is something I’ve been meaning to announce for a while now. Also, as of today you will be able to donate your items for Store Credits! Thanks to @Liam Brown giving us a huge store update back in January, people have been asking me if they can donate their items for Store Credits. Well now you can The pricing to donate for store credits will remain exactly the same as it does for One-Time Donations. Once again, the items you wish to donate for store credits must be $5 minimum in value.

• $5 - 2,000 credits
  • $10 - 4,000 credits
  • $15 - 7,000 credits
  • $20 - 10,000 credits
  • $25 - 13,000 credits
  • $30 - 16,000 credits
  • $35 - 20,000 credits
  • $40 - 25,000 credits
  • $45 - 30,000 credits
  • $50 - 35,000 credits

And 5,000 credits for every $5 donation after.

Remember that we are hosting a raffle for this month! April 30, 2018 is the last day to get tickets. Don’t forget to buy your tickets before you miss out on our $1000 prize pool for April!

If you’d like to see the status of the Raffle, click here to see all ticket purchases made and winners from the previous raffle.