? servers

? players online

Member of the Month - March 2018

• Content Count:  5055

ZwOpCHy.png

Hello everyone!

Before we get into March's Member of the Month, I just want to explain why there wasn't a Member of the Month announced for February. Basically, we felt that no one was qualified enough to be considered for that month so we held it off to March (also trying to hash out some other stuff). Also, sometimes we just don't feel like there are good candidates to be recognized for a certain month.

Without further ado, I would like to announce the Member of the Month for March 2018. This particular individual has shown himself to genuinely care about improving not just the servers but also the community as a whole (sometimes a bit too much lol). He constantly brain storms event ideas (mainly for ZE) and important topics for the community, especially during the last SA meeting we had. Please join me in congratulating @Cept For Her as this month's Member of the Month. Not only will he receive recognition on his efforts by awarding him this forum award (memberofthemonth_award.gif), but also a choice of either a month of VIP or store credits.

Again, congratulations and keep up the good work everyone! :clap2:

• Like 12

• Content Count:  796

Cept more than deserved this, I SAW HIM ON JB, like seriously I've seen him on every server besides like 2 not as important ones. Good work, and keep going.

#ceptforca

• Like 1

Reply to Thread