? servers

? players online

Surf Issues/Suggestions

• Content Count:  2162

Whenever using a chat related command, specifically @ for admin chat, whether its in all or team, or using it to message admins on the server it appears to display the message twice (once in white and once in the colored version)

Suggestion is implementing the custom chat tags for VIP/Sub into the server as it says they have access to when in reality they dont.

Suggestion 2 is putting on special VIP/Sub models for surf that people can use. It would be cool for people to have access to this and encourage any new players that see this to possibly donate.

I know that surf has been dead recently, however it seems to populate a bit whenever somebody goes on the server, and adding more perks and mechanics into the server I feel would only help its population grow.

I know that a surf event was in the discussion and works, so it would be best to make sure the server is in its best condition for when/if this happens.

We could even have a special event night on the server or something of the sorts soon perhaps to promote it to the players who dont use it ever.

• Content Count:  2681

@Cept For Her , I noticed when me and you were talking earlier that when I typed in Admin Chat. It sent it to all the chats, I was confused about it as well.

Being a VIP and playing Surf because its quiet and fun most of the time, It would be good to see some of the models that are added in other gamemodes such as TTT or JB, you can just put those models in Surf.

• Content Count:  2668

Whenever using a chat related command, specifically @ for admin chat, whether its in all or team, or using it to message admins on the server it appears to display the message twice (once in white and once in the colored version)

Fixed.

Suggestion is implementing the custom chat tags for VIP/Sub into the server as it says they have access to when in reality they dont.

I won't be adding this as it will probably conflict with the surf rank tag. I'll add the name colors and chat colors though. The name and chat colors seem to be getting overridden by the surf plugin. I'll look into this more once I get the new plugin finished.

Suggestion 2 is putting on special VIP/Sub models for surf that people can use. It would be cool for people to have access to this and encourage any new players that see this to possibly donate.

You usually don't see other people, but I can look into some models to add. Will probably have more interest with the thirdperson ability.

We could even have a special event night on the server or something of the sorts soon perhaps to promote it to the players who dont use it ever.

This and an event are all things that will hopefully be coming soon.

Pls add the thirdperson command from ze to surf its really fun to surf in thirdperson

Added.

• Like 1
Edited by Gator

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.