? servers

? players online

Movie Night Event?

• Content Count:  5055

So out of curiosity, how many people would be interested in getting together on Teamspeak and/or Rabb.it at night and watching a couple of movies together? If so, anyone have any particular genres or specific movies they would like to watch? I'll probably host it this weekend or if not on a weekday night at like 6-7 PM EST time depending on the responses.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  503

We should do it in gmod, the theaters there are really good and you can play whatever you want.

The only problem with this is that not everyone has gmod. If we're trying to get as many people as possible to attend, it would be better to use a free streaming service. But if people are dead set on doing this in a game, i'd recommend we do it in VRChat since it's free.

• Content Count:  1028

The only problem with this is that not everyone has gmod. If we're trying to get as many people as possible to attend, it would be better to use a free streaming service. But if people are dead set on doing this in a game, i'd recommend we do it in VRChat since it's free.

Problem is, many people have low end computers and can't run VRchat with stable FPS.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  503

Problem is, many people have low end computers and can't run VRchat with stable FPS.

Personally i think it would be easier to use one of the streaming services Leon mentioned, I was only suggesting we use VRChat as a back up plan if people decide they'd rather watch a movie while in a game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

YES YES YES. DEFINITELY YES. THIS WOULD BE SOOO GOOD. Of course we should limit the movies to anything like pg13 or so, cause we dont wanna be watching R rated movies with some little kids. Im in full support of this though, it would be a lot of fun

I like the idea, but I don't think we should fully limit ratings, maybe doing 1 or 2 pg-13 to start, later doing a R rated or something, I only say this because I know we have a lot of older members that would rather watch rated R's...

• Content Count:  5055

For this particular event, I'm going to to just focus on hosting it on Teamspeak and Rabb.it since it's simple and free and anyone can watch the stream so long as they have decent Internet. Stuff like with gmod and VRChat we can consider for next time.

As for the ratings, I'll let you people decide on what we're going to watch. The only genre I'll not watch is horror because I'm dead ass afraid of horror movies so fuck them.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread