? servers

? players online

Actually having a raffle

• Content Count:  334

Okay so I was just thinking about how there were games given away in one of the raffles, and I figured a great way to keep up monthly raffles for cheap would be to subscribe to Humble Bundle (or something similar) and give those games away in the raffles. Sure it would only be a couple games but its better than nothing especially for $12.

• Like 2
Edited by roux

• Content Count:  2579

I've thought about this due to the recent lack of skins donations, I might organize a bi-monthly/monthly "raffle/giveaway" with humble bundle/g2a games. They don't cost much and I might be able to do that myself soon. Your idea isn't crazy and I'm considering it myself.

• Like 1
Edited by roux

• Content Count:  11501

I've done stuff like this in the past when games have gone on sale, like when they did Star Wars bundles, but I haven't done the subscription for Humble. The non subscription bundle they release every so often (I can't remember if it's weekly or what the exact timeframe is) is 90% of the time full of bullshit. But the subscription portion of it seems to have decent games that would be worth it.

@Black Rain

Thoughts? Not a bad idea tbh. We can get together soon and go over this, but I can set up a subscription to it and give you the codes.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5055

I've done stuff like this in the past when games have gone on sale, like when they did Star Wars bundles, but I haven't done the subscription for Humble. The non subscription bundle they release every so often (I can't remember if it's weekly or what the exact timeframe is) is 90% of the time full of bullshit. But the subscription portion of it seems to have decent games that would be worth it.

@Black Rain

Thoughts? Not a bad idea tbh. We can get together soon and go over this, but I can set up a subscription to it and give you the codes.

They also have some good deals on their store, like right now they have a Square Enix sale up to an 85% discount off and if you're subscribed to the Humble Bundle Monthly you also get an extra 10% off of your purchases on the store.

I also made a thread recently here of websites to look up video game deals and trusted online retailers that have a lot of sales on a lot of different games and they give you Steam keys. Worth looking into if we're going to raffle games as well. With Steam, they made a trade policy a few months ago where you can't buy gift copies of games and hold them in your inventory any more and you can't gift games to other people in different countries due to region restrictions. However, we could also raffle digital Steam Wallet Gift Cards here too since that works worldwide and converts the currency to whoever is receiving it.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread