? servers

? players online

TTT New Event?

• Content Count:  1194

So i was playing some Cs1.6 and played on a server called nightcrawler and i thought maybe we can add this to TTT. I feel like this would be great event

Nightcrawlers Objective

- The ratio of CT to NC is 3:1 with a maximum of 4 Nightcrawlers. When the map begins NC's will be chosen at random, after that to become an NC you must kill one.

- Nightcrawlers are invisible. They will become visible momentarily if they are shot or stabbed.

- Nightcrawlers can teleport by pressing F, each teleport uses 50 mana. You start with 150 mana and it regenerates as time goes on.

Nightcrawlers can climb walls by holding their +use button (Default E).

- Nightcrawlers can upgrade their abilities by saying /upgrades or /ug

Counter-Terrorist Objectives

- CTs can type /upgrades or /ug to upgrade their abilities

- CTs can type /shop to buy extra abilities

- CTs can bind a key to +sprint (Type in console: bind +sprint) for extra speed boosts

- CTs get to chose between 5 special weapons to defend themselves.

• Laser: The CT with the highest kills may chose this. It is also given to the last surviving CT each round. It is a green laser that turns red when it detects an NC in its path.
  • Lasermines: Up to a maximum of 3 CT's can chose these. Press your use button on a wall to plant these, you are given 2. They will emit a green laser and when detecting an NC through the laser will play a sonar alarm.
  • Suicide Bomb: Press F to detonate yourself. If any NC's are near you, they will be blown to pieces along with you. If you manage to get one you'll kill them.
  • Frost Grenades: Use these like regular grenades. If you throw one and an NC is within its radius, he will be frozen and visible for a few seconds. Careful not to freeze yourself as well!
  • Adrenaline Shot: You are given 2 adrenaline shots if you chose these. To activate them press F, and you will temporarily be given infinite ammo.

Let me know what you guys think about this event! :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

Like the idea, I think there are a few details lacking though, such as:

- Health of Nightcrawlers

- How long the Nightcrawlers become visable

- How fast they regenerate mana

- How upgrades and shop items are bought (Such as a credit system)

With that said, I do really like the idea and I used to play something a lot similar in G-Mod. I think it is a great idea, if it can be done. It would be nice to have some TTT events as they are hard to think of. I do see one thing that I think you can clarify for me, the player limit/ max number of CT's. I'm sure it can and will be changed based on how the event would be going, but I feel that 4 Nightcrawlers is a small amount for a full server, or at least near full.

i say 5 is the max because nightcrawler can teleport,go invisible, climb walls and pretty much can 1 knife someone from the back. The health of a night crawler can start at 200 with kevlar and helmet. Night crawler can regen 10 mana each second.

Now the shop items, you dont need to use credit. Once the game start you can choose your guns and your items. Each CT can choose only one item, But i feel like there should at least 2 cts that can select 2 items, like sensor and bomb, etc....

• Like 1

• Content Count:  658

I think setting another server up for this event as an MGT would suit it better.

As you're saying theres many different aspects to this plugin such as.. a mana system, commands like +sprint and all the items the CTs get when they're hunting the "Nightcrawlers."

This could possibly interfere with our TTT plugin and I feel it would be easier to make another server for it , If something goes wrong, we can just straight up reset the server without having to worry about our stuff on TTT.

Also, you really can't call this a TTT event. This is a completely different gamemode, hence making another server for it. You can make it work for a TTT event if you just want to call it that but essentially, it isn't TTT.

Good event idea @Ned

Edited by angelo

I think setting another server up for this event as an MGT would suit it better.

As you're saying theres many different aspects to this plugin such as.. a mana system, commands like +sprint and all the items the CTs get when they're hunting the "Nightcrawlers."

This could possibly interfere with our TTT plugin and I feel it would be easier to make another server for it , If something goes wrong, we can just straight up reset the server without having to worry about our stuff on TTT.

Also, you really can't call this a TTT event. This is a completely different gamemode, hence making another server for it. You can make it work for a TTT event if you just want to call it that but essentially, it isn't TTT.

Good event idea @Ned

Yep forgot to edit my post again but making a thread about it soon ! thanks for the feedback :)

Reply to Thread