? servers

? players online

ZE giveaway!

• Content Count:  1028

Hi ZE nerds! With the recent downfall of the ZE population, I thought why not do a giveaway to help revive the server!

I will giveaway 4 ZE themed skins to 4 lucky winners!

The skins are:

PP-Bizon High Roller FN!

PP-Bizon Judgement of Anubis FT!

Stat Trak Negev Power Loader FT!

Negev Lionfish MW!

As a bonus prize for the player with the most time, they will also get a Stat Trak PP-Bizon Osiris FN! Thanks @Cept For Her

Also being given away by @Leon Mordecai are some Steam Games to 5 random lucky winners. The following games are:

This giveaway will be over the next two weeks, ending on Saturday, March 24th.

To enter, you need to:

- Have at least 18 hours of time in ZE in the next two weeks (Spectator hours count as half time)

- Thank the post so I know who’s entering

NOTE: IF YOU PURPOSEFULLY TRY TO KILL THE SERVER OR SABOTAGE OTHER PLAYERS' TIME PLAYED, YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE GIVEAWAY.

This includes:

-Nominating troll or bad maps with the sole purpose of killing the server

-Being overly toxic, which will hurt the server overall

-Anything else that would cause players to leave due do an action you did

But even if you didn’t win, your effort wasn’t wasted, so that's why, if you reach 18 hours but don’t win a skin, I will give EVERYONE who doesn’t win a FREE STICKER to put on their ZE gun of choice, as well as 5000 STORE CREDITS, and SPECIAL RECOGNITION ON THE FORUMS from @Prez!So no matter what, you will come out of this with something new, to reward your efforts and dedication to ZE.

And one more thing, if at any point of time during these two weeks ZE is full, like 60/60, I will be doing a bonus face reveal on the forums :)

Happy playing!

:charizard:

1MDEiXX.jpg + WqrzlkD.jpg

bsO7XHJ.jpgJSr8TbG.jpg

vtA7MZm.jpgQ9uUZoK.jpg

• Like 43
Edited by TheCharizard
Added new rule

• Content Count:  1469

i will sit in spectate for 18 hours straight and as im doing that i will sit in the corner of my room contemplating for 18 hours straight on why i would put my computer on for 18 hours straight

• Content Count:  1028

i will sit in spectate for 18 hours straight and as im doing that i will sit in the corner of my room contemplating for 18 hours straight on why i would put my computer on for 18 hours straight

Spectator hours count as half, because you aren't playing but you are keeping the server count up

• Content Count:  8754

Moved to announcements as this is a great way to encourage population.

On top of the sticker, @TheCharizard let me know who makes it over 18hrs and I'll personally gift them 5,000 credits and we will recognize them on the forums.

edit: thanked your post just to thank :v

• Like 6
Edited by Prez

• Content Count:  5674

On top of the sticker, @TheCharizard let me know who makes it over 18hrs and I'll personally gift them 5,000 credits and we will recognize them on the forums.

AFAIK there's no way for him to see everyone who made it over, people have to come forward and say they did it.

Would probably be worth making a server announcement to run for 2 weeks and tell everyone to come forward when they have 18 hours.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread