? servers

? players online

I7 6700k or i7 7700k

• Content Count:  1051

I got an evo212 cooler right now. Think that would be plenty? Only planing on doing 4.5ghz for oc.

@Raventi

I do plan on getting an 8th gen sometime next year or so, but i dont have the cash right now for a new mobo and a new copy of windows. I think right now, im gonna go with the 7700k being as the prices are just about the same now.

Thanks guys!

You may not have to get a new copy of windows, for a lot of people it will just transfer over, make sure you check that before buying a new copy.

• Like 1
Edited by Karma
I'm a dumbass

• Content Count:  2694

I got an evo212 cooler right now. Think that would be plenty? Only planing on doing 4.5ghz for oc.

@Raventi

I do plan on getting an 8th gen sometime next year or so, but i dont have the cash right now for a new mobo and a new copy of windows. I think right now, im gonna go with the 7700k being as the prices are just about the same now.

Thanks guys!

Evo212 is an excellent cooler but it's a pain to install lol. If you do get a new copy of Windows, search eBay. Bought my copy of Windows 10 for $2.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  265

Actually you might not have to buy a new copy of windows. As long as you currently have a legit copy of windows right now, u can download the windows installer on their website and just use an old product key. It should still work. If you don't remember your product key or lost it you can easily find out through a little .vbs file that i have saved on my computer

• Like 1

Reply to Thread