? servers

? players online

Zombie Escape Event Ideas

• Content Count:  554

The point that @MidNight_Ace brought up on the jump height suggestions thread made me think of an idea...

The "Ideal Tryhard" Event:

An event where we play very, very difficult maps, but knockback is set to like 4x to make them very easy. (Because tryhards do everything they can to win maps, even playing on servers with the easiest settings ever ;) ) Get those screenshots ready!

Hahahahaha that’s sick. 4x knockback would probably be as far as zeddys knockback. Event name: EZPZ Win. That would be cool fun event.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  79

The point that @MidNight_Ace brought up on the jump height suggestions thread made me think of an idea...

The "Ideal Tryhard" Event:

An event where we play very, very difficult maps, but knockback is set to like 4x to make them very easy. (Because tryhards do everything they can to win maps, even playing on servers with the easiest settings ever ;) ) Get those screenshots ready!

First server to beat Extreme Truth bois les' go.

• Content Count:  163

Luffaren Marathon would be awesome,

I have a love for his unique and incredibly difficult maps, but we haven't played through & beaten Santa assassin or Frost drake in a long time, and pizzatime or diddle might be a good finisher/starter for a challenge. Also might be time to introduce some players to his Toaster map. I also do know CastleVania and Best Korea are in some peoples' hearts.

So basically...

Luffaren Themed boss rush event

w/

Tryhard-level frostdrake & santaassassin

Super-Tryhard-Call-XOE-Level diddle & castlevania

SuperShitShow event-esque pizzatime

.... and then put Best Korea somewhere in there

Reply to Thread