? servers

? players online

Jail Break Map Features

• Content Count:  2162

Just curious as to what some of your favorite map features are on JB maps. What I mean by this is features like minigames, deathgames, or parkour type events. Examples are dropper like on undertale, colors like on any map basically, or stuff like climb and surf. Also curious to peoples opinion on having soccer in a map, if you actually enjoy it or just like having a place to send the T’s every round like pool as well.

• Content Count:  246

Soccer is funny when you do a death game with it.A match between the two team and the team that win don't die. Otherwise it boring when they send you there just to make you move to an other place.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  615

Personally my favorite feature from any JB map is the monopoly-type minigame on one of the Lego Jails. I had a ton of fun playing that death game with a couple inmates.

I think the key for JB maps is being diverse and always having something to do. Maps like Lego Jail do a nice job of always keeping things interesting; there are so many places to go and so many minigames to play, i.e. parkour or surf. Soccer, for this reason, can be fun or boring. Maps that don’t have a lot to do make it hard for the CTs to give diverse orders, like sending Ts to soccer 3 rounds in a row. However, like Mar said, soccer can be fun if it is used as a death game.

• Like 1
Edited by tides

• Content Count:  796

My personal favorite are death games which are only optional for death, such as jump rope with a teleport to a isolation type cell if failed, and a winners circle if won, some maps make great use of this idea but are currently underplayed.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.