? servers

? players online

Make JB Great Again

• Content Count:  2162

The issues with JB seem to not be the choices of maps as much as it is also due to the players themselves. I notice that people tend to stray from the maps theyve never played, but how else would they learn them when they could be great fun. As it comes down to in every server, its the players that determine how enjoyable it is to play there. At this point on the JB server, it seems as if the maps have become just a place to enforce the same actions and play the same deathgames.

The maps were designed to be fun and to allow players to enjoy using all of the map mechanics. When cts only send the ts to pool or soccer when theres places for little minigamed they could go to, it tends to be more fun as it gives the ts something to do instead of watch the wall crumble at the back of their cell. Some maps could be quite enjoyable if used correctly, however most cts tend to just give the same lame orders because thats what everybody else does. If you really want to get players on the server and have that energy flowing, then you have use the map as much as your brain to give people a good time, because the server is more than just killing the enemy, its about having fun and making memories.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1406

The issues with JB seem to not be the choices of maps as much as it is also due to the players themselves. I notice that people tend to stray from the maps theyve never played, but how else would they learn them when they could be great fun. As it comes down to in every server, its the players that determine how enjoyable it is to play there. At this point on the JB server, it seems as if the maps have become just a place to enforce the same actions and play the same deathgames.

The maps were designed to be fun and to allow players to enjoy using all of the map mechanics. When cts only send the ts to pool or soccer when theres places for little minigamed they could go to, it tends to be more fun as it gives the ts something to do instead of watch the wall crumble at the back of their cell. Some maps could be quite enjoyable if used correctly, however most cts tend to just give the same lame orders because thats what everybody else does. If you really want to get players on the server and have that energy flowing, then you have use the map as much as your brain to give people a good time, because the server is more than just killing the enemy, its about having fun and making memories.

The issue with some of the maps, is that a lot of the minigames are death games. Some maps, such as undertail, have areas that the t's can play around without useing any of the death games on the map, such as the drawing area and surf. Maps like spy vs spy dont really have anywhere to go besides soccer, or bottom of climb, with out people complaining that the area is a death game. The rules we have on our servers provide a different way to play jb, and because of that its more of a challenge to find maps that work, as most maps feature a lot of death games, as that is what other servers do. If we can find more maps that provide more fun things, such as surf and drawing or what have ya, we can add them, but we already have most of them. If you can locate some maps you would like us to test, make posts in the maps section ( located here: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=8 this is for requesting a new map) and we can check it out and see if it will work on our server.

-collie

• Content Count:  2162

I understand that the problem is that most of the map areas are deathgames, but that doesnt mean they cant be used. If people agree to play a deathgame, the cts should try to involve the map implemented ones more often instead of reverting to simon says all the time, because it gets boring after the first 3 times of doing it, and often brongs toxicity in people complaining that they did what simon said yet were still killed. The goal is essentially to create an environment where people want to use the deathgames to have fun, but still have the option to not participate and be bored standing in soccer.

• Content Count:  1057

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not on my watch, population is steady, just needa get more fun regulars to hype it up, all the old regulars acting too serious in game or don't play no more. Slowly getting a fresh new crowd like Bacon Boy etc .

• Like 4

• Content Count:  192

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not on my watch, population is steady, just needa get more fun regulars to hype it up, all the old regulars acting too serious in game or don't play no more. Slowly getting a fresh new crowd like Bacon Boy etc .

JB was cleaned up after they perm banned that faggot that kept blocking me when i was in vents and ended up getting me killed

We really did see him on the forums...."Faggot"

• Like 3

• Content Count:  5

The population has been down and honestly I think there is only one reason JB is bad is because of:

Lack of good ct's. People stack ct because they wanna play ct, and then camp armory or do stupid crap. I've played games where terrorists got freedays 5 times in a row. When I try to play CT and give orders, PEOPLE FIGHT ME ON CT TO GIVE T'S A FREEDAY!!! That is how you know JB is messed up

On maps like jb_clouds camping armory, the top of diving board, or the little invisible spot above cells secret is the METAGAME. When was JB about survival of 5v10. I'd petition against jb_clouds but it's a fan favorite so nothing I can do... Also I find that last ct always sends people opposite to where they are (sending people to pool when they camp soccer on electric revamp)

This is when people say that I'm a bad ct and I freekill and stuff but I just play ct a bit more tryhard then others... Also i've never been banned for freekilling but I did get banned by All t's once for questioning his authority.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.