? servers

? players online

!ws command !knife command !gloves command on JB

• Content Count:  108

I think we should introduce the !ws command, !knife command and !gloves command on JB server. Many servers introduce these commands and people really like them. I remember an admin that made a vote on the JB server about these commands and community voted yes, but I do not know where this vote was brought by the admin, so I ask it. It is more fun to play with skins that you do not have, some poor people that have no skins and start to play csgo feels happy if they can have these commands to simply have a different knife with different animations than the normal one or have skins to watch while pressing f.

• Content Count:  1028

This has already been discussed before, if you use that, it is considered misinterpretation of people's inventories, which puts the server at risk of being blacklisted, and also trade bans Prez, (since Caution was the unfortunate victim of this the first time)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1654

This has already been discussed before, if you use that, it is considered misinterpretation of people's inventories, which puts the server at risk of being blacklisted, and also trade bans Prez, (since Caution was the unfortunate victim of this the first time)

^ like stated, this was talked about over and over again and we won't be doing this ever as it is against Valve's policy.

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/ Read this as to why it is against Valves rule. Thread closed

• Like 4

Reply to Thread