jb_pipeline removal

• Content Count:  108

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_pipeline

Type of map

Jail Break

Why should we remove it

Everytime the map loads, everyone crash and the server crash, it says there is missing parts, it's not only me, the entire server crash and people do not come back.

• Content Count:  1423

Did this happen more than once?

This has only happened once for what I've seen. I was on when this happened today but I alt tabbed while it was loading so it didn't kick me. I was the only one on and it was not letting people rejoin for some reason until I rtv for a different map. It really killed the pop. we had though. Not sure if this has happened before so I can't say if it should be removed.

• Content Count:  5674

Despite whether or not this is a reoccurring thing, I just wanna comment on the map itself real quick.

I don't know what it is about the map, but it just looks ugly. It's sort of cluttered, it's one of those maps that has a lot of useless/weird stuff that no one even pays attention to. The map is just not popular and the few times I've played it the CTs are usually just sending the Ts from one wall to the next. It just doesn't seem like a good map to keep around.

I can test the map on the server again later when no one's on though and see if it still happens. I'd still be for it's removal even if it does work though.