? servers

? players online

Promotions!

• Content Count:  11501

Good afternoon everyone!

As you guys may have noticed, we have had quite a few people step down recently! Unfortunately, sometimes the step-downs hit the community like a quickly-spreading virus, taking a lot of good people from us at once in a rapid chain of events. It's rare, but sometimes it happens - I can assure you that there is no major conspiracy going on behind the scenes...even though that's exactly what I would say if there was a conspiracy going on behind the scenes...

With that being said, the BD's and some of the AO's to form a majority vote held a meeting last night to discuss promotions. I want to explicitly state that none of these people being promoted are getting it because we have had a lot of step downs. They may be getting it faster, but we still have full trust and faith in the following:

To Community Advisor, we are promoting ReeceReidRoux (yes, I formed them into one person), Dominic, Poobah, and Brandon. We haven't promoted this many people to CA in awhile, so we are excited to see that outcome of this amount of new input being brought to the CA section!

To Administrative Officer, we are promoting SilentGuns! He is a former AO who has been around the block before, and has put in time at the CA rank to earn a promotion back to AO. We are excited to get him on board and have him working on some GMod projects!

Please give all these people a pat on the back for earning their promotion!

As a small side note, I'd like to briefly bring up something brought up in a thread made last night in OTF:

I don't see enough praise given to @Caution when some of these step down threads get made. This guy is a dick, but he's dumped a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this place. So many rumors and genuine hatred fall on this one guy who people couldn't be bothered to talk to even to confirm any of it.

As much as I appreciate it, I don't care too much about praise from anyone. I'm completely content in doing work in the background and seeing this place flourish, just knowing I had a hand in helping out.

In regards to the rumors portion though...I do have to admit that I am extremely confused as to some of this shit I hear. I don't go chasing around rumors and hunting people down because I simply don't care enough, but I have heard some of the most absolutely off-the-wall things, even recently (although someone said something about a tiny penis rumor, that's totally true - 1.5 inches to be exact). Seriously...some of the shit people come up with is fucking hilarious. I encourage any of you to come up to me and talk to me and ask me - I can count on one hand the amount of people here that I will not engage in any form of dialogue with.

Anyways, I just wanted to briefly touch on that real quick. Congrats again to all of those receiving a promotion!

• Like 42

Reply to Thread