? servers

? players online

The Ultimate ZE Giveaway!

• Content Count:  1654

logo.png

THE ULTIMATE ZE GIVEAWAY!

Alright guys here's the plan: I will personally do a $200+ giveaway on the 2nd of March where anyone can join and play for as long as you want to in order to be able to have a chance at winning a noice skin, but, there's a catch. If you want this giveaway and you want to prove it to all of Steam-Gamers that ZE is the best of the best, you the players and admins need to commit to reach a server rank of 200 or lower by February 28th, the last day of this month.

What will help you if you seriously want this giveaway is to invite your friends whenever you're on, and maybe spend an extra few minutes in each session you play just to keep the server population steady. A high and steady population will ultimately be what lowers the rank of ZE. If for some reason, we as a whole group don't get to the goal we set forth then don't worry, I plan on continuing this type of tradition until we reach our goal each month.

To all the ZE members and regulars, admins and local friends from other SG servers, thank you for joining and participating in the revival of SG in the past couple of weeks. It will definitely be a challenge to get to our goal but I promise you, your time and effort of inviting friends or simply just putting more time on our servers will be rewarded!

This post will be edited in the future to show exactly what skins will be up for the giveaway when the time nears, until then

GET OUT THERE AND KEEP PUSHING!

• Like 24
Edited by Greggy G
Cuz I'm a wetard

Reply to Thread